What's the allure of a tour of Greece?

I think it's a bunch of shit, frankly.
Now don't loosen your bullets over my comment...packin' fudge just ain't my style. Some of the ladies that charge extra for it charge extra for a reason: they don't like it but you will.
Otherwise, why charge extra? Originally Posted by Prolongus
It's an acquired taste that I have acquired very well, liked it since I tried it 9 years ago... Love it to this day. If it wasn't enjoyable I wouldn't offer it. But I enjoy it very much which is why I don't up charge for it.
I think it's a bunch of shit, frankly.
Now don't loosen your bullets over my comment...packin' fudge just ain't my style. Some of the ladies that charge extra for it charge extra for a reason: they don't like it but you will.
Otherwise, why charge extra? Originally Posted by Prolongus
When I was participating in the activity years ago, my girlfriend wanted to know ahead of time when I was intrested. She would run to the store and go through the emberasment of buying an enema, and then shove it up her ass and flush her poop chute. And all of that just for my pleasure bless her little heart.

I think that might be why some charge a little extra. Simply the trouble of preparing.
meh. Did it, didn't really enjoy it all that much. But if you like it, go for it.
I did it years ago. I wanted to try it and she was acceptable to the idea. I don't think she really liked it but she did it for me. It was more of a submissive thing in that she wanted to please me. With the right lady I would love to try it again.
Wow Mya you were thinking of anal at 14 or 15.
Most girls offer it in the hobby and some men partake in especially if its something they want and not getting at home.
Wow Mya you were thinking of anal at 14 or 15.
Most girls offer it in the hobby and some men partake in especially if its something they want and not getting at home. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle

Well hell, that could be most sex activities ... including taint tickling.
Well then, the question for the gents who have tried both and don't care much for 'tappin dat ass' is, "What's so special about vaginal penetration then, excluding the moisture factor?"...

If the lady loves it in the ass and gets really turned on by my thick cock being in there then I love it, too !! If she loves getting on top, leaning back and fingering her pussy or putting one of those flexible colored dildos inside her pussy while riding my dick in her ass - Damn, talk about explosive orgasms from both of us.
All about variety. ..what makes our world fun...
Well then, the question for the gents who have tried both and don't care much for 'tappin dat ass' is, "What's so special about vaginal penetration then, excluding the moisture factor? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Honestly I think a good DT bj is the better than all of it. If I had to pick just one activity I could have for the rest of my life, that would be it. A good ole wet drooling DT BBBJ with CIM or NQNS. That's heaven on earth to me.
"I'm a back door man, the men don't know but the little girls, understand".
Im still undecided, a few times it was very enjoyable and a few it was "ehh"

Im a pleaser so if shes not enjoying it then I wont be either, I guess in other words she has to like it for me to enjoy it, wait...did I just talk in a circle, damn it!
When I was participating in the activity years ago, my girlfriend wanted to know ahead of time when I was intrested. She would run to the store and go through the emberasment of buying an enema, and then shove it up her ass and flush her poop chute. And all of that just for my pleasure bless her little heart.

I think that might be why some charge a little extra. Simply the trouble of preparing. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Not true rubbers always come out clean, and I never used an enema... It's a false fact, like needing to douche. women just use excuses to up charge, hell I don't blame EM if they are gritting their teeth through the whole thing, I on the other hand am moaning from pleasure?

@brandi, I was a bad bad little girl haha , my bf at the time wanted to try everything. Including give me 17 squirt orgasms in a row at 17. I am a well seasoned in squirting and anal! Haha
Not true rubbers always come out clean, and I never used an enema... It's a false fact, like needing to douche. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Well I can tell you that it is not a false fact. Maybe you have not had it happen to you, but I can assure you, it can get messy. And nothing will fuck up the mood for the rest of the night like pulling out and having a butter bean hanging off of the end of your junk. I have experienced it first hand. That is the whole reason my girlfriend started asking for notice when I wanted to scratch that itch. And I was more than happy to give her a heads up ahead of time. Its not pretty.
Well you can Google it for yourself hun, "is it necessary to use an enema before anal sex?" The answer is posted on many qualified sites. It is not necessary, anyone with a healthy digestive system is good to go... I'll post a link tomorrow.
Well you can Google it for yourself hun, "is it necessary to use an enema before anal sex?" The answer is posted on many qualified sites. It is not necessary, anyone with a healthy digestive system is good to go... I'll post a link tomorrow. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I don't have to google it for myself because I have witnessed it for myself. I have seen shit on my dick after greek first hand. Do you think I don't know what shit looks and smells like?

I don't care how many qualified sites its posted on. Did it happen all of the time? No. But has it happned? Yes.