Willtay1990 ~ Regarding his negative review

K..... who in the fuq kidnapped Dorfy? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Deez Nutts
Heh and how many guys have sent you packing cause they weren't pleased with your looks?
It rarely happens cause most of them don't have the balls,trying to be polite or too horny to find a replacement

So when a session goes awry, it's better to cut your losses.. refund some of the donation and leave
Unless you know for a fact a client wants to see u again, offering a complimentary visit is pointless

Ijs

So when a session goes awry, it's better to cut your losses.. refund some of the donation and leave.

Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Why should she, or any provider refund when it is the gent not acting properly? I have ended a handful of sessions throughout the years bc the guy was acting very inappropriately. No, I did not "refund" him, because it was not my fault.

She told him several times she didn't like the smoke, and he kept doing it. That sounds awful.

I am sorry this happened to you hun, I truly am!

I know for a fact that Lexie is an awesome lady. She is kind, helpful and cares about what she does.

I know this sucks lady, but try not to let one douche bag get you down. And also props to you for being brave enough to speak up and share your side. *big hugs*
You're only getting one side of the story

I have read his review and it sounds like her fault

If smoke makes you puke why would you allow a client to blow smoke in your face repeatedly?Doesn't make any sense to me

Let's assume no smoking was involved and the client was a perfect gentleman, if you had to cut a session short due to puking during a bbbj... what would you do?
You're only getting one side of the story

I have read his review and it sounds like her fault

If smoke makes you puke why would you allow a client to blow smoke in your face repeatedly?Doesn't make any sense to me

Let's assume no smoking was involved and the client was a perfect gentleman, if you had to cut a session short due to puking during a bbbj... what would you do? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
It would all depend on the situation. At this point, it sounds like a he said/she said situation. We (providers) can't see the ROS, so unless the gent himself wants to post his side publicly, I really cannot remark or cast an opinion on that.

In regards to if I had to cut a sesh short due to some fault of mine? Then yes, I would happily give back some of the rate. However, in 8+ years of providing, I have never had to do this.
after I read his review I played call of duty and ate a pizza. My care meter and most dudes on here in general is very low.
And..you dudes anti smoking comments are hilarious. Listen I hated cigs growing up..was higly asthmatic and smell turned me off.

With that same mindset the first time I got shot at...right after I realized I needed a cig and have been puffing one every since.

If your one of those retard pussies that gives me dirty looks in public when I'm killing my lungs if I catch u staring me down I'm more than likely to blow the shit right in your face. If you don't like it in the words of ludacris move bitch

It's funny that some fat piece of shit will bitch and become healthy conscience when a cigrette is in site then immediately stuff their fat ass with greasy fried chicken washed down with grape soda with Ice cream covered with Carmel stuffed in their rolls..all without batting a eye.

I just got hungry has fuck
And..you dudes anti smoking comments are hilarious. Listen I hated cigs growing up..was higly asthmatic and smell turned me off.

With that same mindset the first time I got shot at...right after I realized I needed a cig and have been puffing one every since.

If your one of those retard pussies that gives me dirty looks in public when I'm killing my lungs if I catch u staring me down I'm more than likely to blow the shit right in your face. If you don't like it in the words of ludacris move bitch

It's funny that some fat piece of shit will bitch and become healthy conscience when a cigrette is in site then immediately stuff their fat ass with greasy fried chicken washed down with grape soda with Ice cream covered with Carmel stuffed in their rolls..all without batting a eye.

I just got hungry has fuck Originally Posted by dkalis

LMAO

But you're absolutely correct
It sounds like BOTH of them were at fault...........

His cause he didn't have any pics of her from the beginning and hers for letting him do what he did................

These faults should just cancel each other out and start over...... Not with each other but get over it and each go their own ways...........

• Trey
  • 12-24-2016, 05:33 AM
I have to agree with you threshold I can't see picking a lady with no pics but food. I'd expect a fat nasty to show up. I just can't see going in with no pics when every other girl has a pic of at least her body on the site.

As far as the cig thing goes it may have happened and may have not. Every lady comes up with why it was the guys fault and not hers when she gets a bad review.
It happened alright & I do send pics via email after screening, I've done things this way for over 10 yrs...this is my first negative review.

Merry Christmas!

~
Oh wow, sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like it was a truly wretched time. It serves as a reminder that some men do engage in review culture for the purpose of degrading women. His review profile is straight trash in my opinion. And I also agree that there is something off to say the least about a man that can't be pleased by any woman. This is something that I also use to filter out people I will not meet with and after perusing both the public comments on his review and your account, I will continue sticking with this policy. Like I totally get if a client has one or two "No" reviews out of more than a dozen positive reviews. But a ratio of 60% (now 66.6%) negative reviews will always tell me more about that client than it does about any of the providers who supposedly delivered bad service.

I saw Willtay's ISO night before last and decided to meet him on the spur of the moment. I did screen him & noted at the time that 3 of the 5 reviews he had (now 4 of 6) were negative. I usually do not see people with more negatives than positives because I feel it must be a problem with them or their decision process. I decided to take a chance on him and see him anyway...1st mistake. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Fat shamers be damned! By looking at your showcase and a sampling of your reviews, it is pretty easy to gain a sense of your body type. And since it is the case that you sent him a photo and he could have opted out and saved you and himself the headache, he is a jerk for choosing to see you only so he could pick you apart and belittle you for being plus size.

If Willtay was disappointed by my looks he could have sent me on my way, he did not. It is very well documented by me & in my other all yes reviews that I am a small BBW & also that I am not the youngest Chef on the block. He proceeded with the appointment, so I thought he was fine. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

This is actually abusive and led to you being ill which is totally unacceptable. You do not deserve this mistreatment.

I'm not going to go into great detail here, but basically he decided to start smoking while things were in progress, literally blowing smoke into my face while I was trying to do my job. I hate smoking and it is very clear in my profile that I am a non-smoker. My Mother died of lung cancer & so even the smell really gets to me now. I mentioned this to him, but he continued chain smoking the entire time, blowing smoke my way...

~
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
And..you dudes anti smoking comments are hilarious. Listen I hated cigs growing up..was higly asthmatic and smell turned me off. - Originally Posted by dkalis
Then you should be able to relate and getting shot at is your problem. 2nd hand smoke is bad no matter how you slice it...and cig smoke is the worst smelling smoke of them all. However, I will admit I wouldn't mind smelling cig smoke over the smell of someone shitting in a public restroom. So if you're shitting in a public restroom feel free to lite one up.

If your one of those retard pussies that gives me dirty looks in public when I'm killing my lungs if I catch u staring me down I'm more than likely to blow the shit right in your face. Originally Posted by dkalis
I bet you would you big bad internet tough guy.

mememememe.jpg
Rofl Brooke..I hope you and your family have a magical Christmas!

~