did anyone else notice that Boltfan is BANNED?

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2443

maybe his other handle (https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2432) will be posting more often now..?

twins ??
Originally Posted by honest_abe
I can absolutely, positively confirm... that they are not the same person.

However, I'm still very curious as to who your other persona is.
I saw this coming long ago. He hasn't been the same since Hammer left the Ticket.
I saw this coming long ago. He hasn't been the same since Hammer left the Ticket. Originally Posted by TinMan
I think he is playing for the Packers now.

Not long after I posted here, Wile E Coyote sent me a PM about boltfan. I have never had any communication with Wile E Coyote. Why would Wile E Coyote PM me about this? Looking at boltfans posting history just before he was banned Content removed...there are reasons things were edited out - NYr Boltfan and another posters comments were edited. I did see those comments before they were edited. The conduct of this Wile E Coyote member is curious.

Why would Wile E Coyote, someone who only posts reviews, have interest in this? His PM was attempting to disparage boltfan

Has anyone else received unsolicited PM from this Wile E Coyote handle? What is their agenda?
Yeah i had those emails too.

What he sent me was more of a conspiracy theory about some members, reviews and mods.

I look into it, and didnt look correct to me.

But who knows, I though racism was over in'merica, and look at the news...
He hasn't been the same since Hammer left the Ticket. Originally Posted by TinMan

Truth be told, no one's been the same. Certainly The Hardline has never recovered....
Why would Wile E Coyote, someone who only posts reviews, have interest in this? His PM was attempting to disparage boltfan

Has anyone else received unsolicited PM from this Wile E Coyote handle? What is their agenda? Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo
I got on his PM list as well...WTF?
This Wile guy is emailing me asking who the best, cheap, bareback transsexual providers are. No idea where that came from.
Huh. For some reason I'm not getting those PMs.
This Wile guy is emailing me asking who the best, cheap, bareback transsexual providers are. No idea where that came from. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Man, do those providers a favor and don't give him your list. I hear he's a bit of a haggler too.
I guard that list with my life. I had to waste a lot of time with cheap transsexuals that require a cover to compile that list.
How did that "Fight Night" work out?

Oh I forgot you didn't show up.

#keyboardwarrior
Huh. For some reason I'm not getting those PMs. Originally Posted by TinMan
It appears from other posters, he mostly PMs those he feels are not involved. Not that you don't know this, but you and his previous handle have history from what I have read. That removes you from the equation. My guess is you don't mind that at all.
It appears from other posters, he mostly PMs those he feels are not involved. Not that you don't know this, but you and his previous handle have history from what I have read. That removes you from the equation. My guess is you don't mind that at all. Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo
What previous handle? User hardly has any posts.
I'm curious to know as well
I'm curious to know as well Originally Posted by mrredcat43