Tia tate

What's funny is I was going to actually suggest she try Austin before coming to Houston when the thread started, before she went nuts.

You guys could have had the honor... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I just spent two hours of my life that I won't get back, reading/scanning the Houston thread on this lady. Yep, she would do well in Austin.

I think that Ms TT and Whispers would be a match made in heaven. I can just imagine the sweet nothings they would share with one another, between Round 1 and Round 2 MSOG.

May I also suggest that Ms TT contact Still Looking and get some nice pictures taken during their first session in Austin. I think he still uses his old, rusty motor home as a rolling incall and backdrop for his upscale photo sessions.

This will be fun.
Well too late, it looks like y'all are gonna get blessed with this honor.
Lmao just making a quick appearance at my own parade. *blows kisses and beauty pageant waves* while capturing everyone's IP addresses and other things that analytics "gives" to me. Originally Posted by tiatate
There. That outta do it. Fixed.
What's funny is I was going to actually suggest she try Austin before coming to Houston when the thread started, before she went nuts.

You guys could have had the honor... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

There's always good ol San Antone !
Tia tate, While I'm typing my NO review up on YOUR laptop, do I get to meet your pimp?
Who gives a fuck about a Tia Tate, she's ugly. I would much rather talk about Tanya Tate, and how much I wish she was a traveling provider.

Who gives a fuck about a Tia Tate, she's ugly. I would much rather talk about Tanya Tate, and how much I wish she was a traveling provider.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Now THAT is someone who has actually seen the inside of a gym-- and probably the outside of a few Jim's!!!
Someone needs to bring these bitches a snickers bar

Tia tate, While I'm typing my NO review up on YOUR laptop, do I get to meet your pimp? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Is black and ugly who cares.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Sorry. Had to bump this to the bottom because I kept stopping on the picture.....only way I could read past.
Someone needs to bring these bitches a snickers bar Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Lmao
Someone needs to bring these bitches a snickers bar Originally Posted by Stewie griffen

More like a buffet.
More like a buffet. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Sips tea..
It has been entertaining, it's had everything! Somewhere I think it may have even had a yo'momma joke!! One thing for sure, tia tate is one outing, bsc, gps, whore..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I didnt see the yo'momma joke.... ?