39% ...and so it begins.... Hillary's downfall

You see the glass half empty but it is really half full (and then some). Trump may have pissed off some people and many of them can't legally vote anyway, but he has also fired up some people (and they can vote). So the positive benefits greatly outweigh the negatives and all the rest is shrill, hypocritical media hype.
You see the glass half empty but it is really half full (and then some). Trump may have pissed off some people and many of them can't legally vote anyway, but he has also fired up some people (and they can vote). So the positive benefits greatly outweigh the negatives and all the rest is shrill, hypocritical media hype. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm guessing you don't keep up with current events. Hispanic people are this country's largest minority. Roughly 54 million Hispanics in this country, accounting for 17 percent of the population. I guarantee you he pissed off every one of them. And your racist jab was noted. Cocksucker.
media hype?

they're putting those brilliant words into Trump's mouth before they left him out of his cage at the zoo?

Bullshit
You see the glass half empty but it is really half full (and then some). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No glass stays half empty around you, JDrunk.

You have slavered your way to becoming the most likely to heave on his own shirt....

Prost!
I'm guessing you don't keep up with current events. Hispanic people are this country's largest minority. Roughly 54 million Hispanics in this country, accounting for 17 percent of the population. I guarantee you he pissed off every one of them. And your racist jab was noted. Cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Many Hispanics are tired of illegal immigration. I doubt he's pissed them off. Again you spout "facts" with no proof. Damn, you are boring. And stupid.
Many Hispanics are tired of illegal immigration. I doubt he's pissed them off. Again you spout "facts" with no proof. Damn, you are boring. And stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And you'd be a fucking incorrect dipshit. As usual. Here's your proof, shitstain. Over the last 3 years, the number has almost doubled of those latinos who think undocumented immigrants have had a positive effect on the community. Who's stupid now, you old cow. Wait, don't answer that, it's you.

I've never seen you admit an error, so I don't expect it here, but you just got your ass handed to you.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2013/10/0...nity-improves/

http://nbclatino.com/2013/10/04/how-...d-immigration/

And yes, we are pissed, you ignoramus.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...485_story.html

As it turns out, we hate Trump more than Romney

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0896514d0b4f2
It's odd that anyone can take Trump and his anti-illegal immigrant rhetoric seriously. The man runs hotels and restaurants (inside the hotels). Who cleans the rooms and serves/cooks the food? I'd bet he has more illegal immigrants working for him than any of us realizes. The man railing against illegal immigration is the hypocrite. Will anyone call him on this? Hopefully. This sort of hateful BS is not conducive to solving the problem.
Many Hispanics are tired of illegal immigration. I doubt he's pissed them off. Again you spout "facts" with no proof. Damn, you are boring. And stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Industry that my Business primarily services is overwhelming Hispanic, from the Yard Managers, Superintendants, Foreman, Skilled Workman, all the way down to the men who sweep the trash up.

These men do not consider themselves a "minority". They absolutly hate it when polititians, community leaders, poverty pimps, etc, clump them in the same group as other minorities and women. They are not looking for a handout, and want the opportunity to build a strong future for themselves and their Famillys.

The fact is, most of these Hispanic men identify with conservative White Men. They think the same way, want the same things, and do not vote Democrat.
The Industry that my Business primarily services is overwhelming Hispanic, from the Yard Managers, Superintendants, Foreman, Skilled Workman, all the way down to the men who sweep the trash up.

These men do not consider themselves a "minority". They absolutly hate it when polititians, community leaders, poverty pimps, etc, clump them in the same group as other minorities and women. They are not looking for a handout, and want the opportunity to build a strong future for themselves and their Famillys.

The fact is, most of these Hispanic men identify with conservative White Men. They think the same way, want the same things, and do not vote Democrat. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thanks for a sane outlook on Hispanics.
No wonder they consistently vote Republican!

Let's see now: Decades of voting history statistics compiled by election officials in all US states and territories as well as the political parties say one thing.

Jackie's Yard Managers "all the way down to the men who sweep up the trash" say another.

You're in the wrong business.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anybody seen Bill lately? Or Carville. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bill is hustling fast to fill the bank before the "end is inevitable" and funds dry up...

....and Carville has been shamed daily by his WIFE ... Carville's too smart to stick his head up for Hillarious.
I'm guessing you don't keep up with current events. Hispanic people are this country's largest minority. Roughly 54 million Hispanics in this country, accounting for 17 percent of the population. I guarantee you he pissed off every one of them. And your racist jab was noted. Cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I guess you're into self abuse. As for your racist comment....we all see you for what you are. I'm talking about illegals and you're thinking Hispanics. You're the racist because I'm talking any race that is sneaking into this country illegally. Your racist tendencies has you thinking that all Hispanics are some form of illegal and you say that all Hispanics (the legal ones anyway) vote as a block. Foolish toady. Americans, even those of Hispanic origin are against illegal aliens. Like I said, Trump may have pissed off illegal aliens (who can't vote) but a whole lot of people like what he is saying (and they CAN vote whether they are white, black, Hispanic, or Asian.

As to the OP (thought I'd forgotten about that didn't you Nazi Baby Killer?), the national teachers union is withdrawing their support for Hillary after their membership complained. Too bad for Hillary.
Bill is hustling fast to fill the bank before the "end is inevitable" and funds dry up...

....and Carville has been shamed daily by his WIFE ... Carville's too smart to stick his head up for Hillarious. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once Shrillary craters, I can't wait to see Slick Willy and Shrillary have to their overseas "donors" that a "donation" to the Clinton's money laundering Foundation is final . Some of those donors might not write off their "donation" so easily and might expect it back if Shrillary can't "deliver the goods" by not being in the White House. We might here another "I did not.." from ole Slick Willy hisself when the piper comes a-callin' !
I guarantee you he pissed off every one of them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
With what? You actually believe "La Raza' is still "alive and well."
With what? You actually believe "La Raza' is still "alive and well." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, they just had a national meeting in KC.