Threesomes anyone?

Ah yes, Chinese finger cuffs, pretty fun stuff. DPs are fun too. Did a MMMF several months ago that was really fun. Having a woman scream in orgasm when her mouth was stuffed with my cock while being vigorously DPed was just over the top hot.
I've done MFM in civi life with my best friends which was totaly awesome as we both wanted her to have the biggest O she ever had and she did...In the Hobby life I never have...I'm not opposed to it, but I would have to know the other two very well...gotta love the Kink....
I'd do it!
I'd do it! Originally Posted by nightengale1973

I will keep that in mind...
Hell yes, I have done many mfm and mfmm over the years in my personal life. It's been about 4 years since my last. I have never worried about having other guys in the room. Let's have some fun and enjoyment. IMO, It is really comes down to the woman, if she is comfortable with having a few guys pleasure her, it's pretty easy for the guys. I have not tried this with a provider but would love to. I wish I could find a few guys and a gal in Dallas that would be up for a good mfm or gangbang. PM me if this is something that would interest a few of you.
This is my ULTIMATE fantasy! My problem is finding 2 gents who are comfortable with each other. I would like to fulfill my fantasy with 2 regulars, someone I feel comfortable with and trust. The biggest concern men have shared with me is that they don't want to take any chance of "accidental touching".
I have done it a couple of times a loooong time ago. I love this and fantasize about it often :-) Us girls like this much the same reason a man enjoys more than one female.
mmmmmmmmm...... Originally Posted by Bella Companion
Um, well, just so we are on the same wavelength, one of the reasons that many (I know, not all) men enjoy more than one female is that we enjoy seeing the females playing with each other. If I ever do an mfm, the other male won't be getting any attention from me!
I've done it quite a few times.
Could be for various reasons, incidental touching, seeing another man naked, or afraid of being outdone (i.e. size, performance, etc.) Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
No crossing swords!
Two ends of us Gents,, the ladies are wanting it.. hint hint!!

It is crazy fun and you have the option of MASKS!!!
and you have the option of MASKS!!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Dibs on the gorilla mask.
This is my ULTIMATE fantasy! My problem is finding 2 gents who are comfortable with each other. I would like to fulfill my fantasy with 2 regulars, someone I feel comfortable with and trust. The biggest concern men have shared with me is that they don't want to take any chance of "accidental touching". Originally Posted by RGVGFE
As long as we both kept on our end of the gril to avoid touching then yes LOL
Mmmm..MFM threesomes are my favourite! The more men on me the better
I have done it several times as civilian and in the hobby... Bring on the Men!!!
The biggest concern men have shared with me is that they don't want to take any chance of "accidental touching". Originally Posted by RGVGFE

that is so silly!! does not make you gay if you accidently cross swords, my gosh they need to get over their silly homo phobic worries..