BBW... Are you blind or just desensitized?

+1

There is a nice way to describe someone and a MEAN way. It doesn't take a lot to be acurate and nice at the same time.
Its not that difficult to be tactful and informative
++1

Let's be honest but also consider the feelings of our fellow humans. Posting that someone is "huge" or "fat" just is not cool. Perception is an *individual* thing. Is it blue or is it blue green....
Cassidy can I say you're HOT and look great in Blue Jeans
Hey good thread. The guy started by saying the women were BBW, which is the polite way of saying fat. The "huge" comment was put in in frustration at the dudes that wouldn't call a spade a spade, or rather a BBW.

I totally agree that descriptions are off all of the time. People misuse spinner as well.

Pictures are helpful, but at the end of the day rate is also. I don't think providers pricing below 200 are likely to be as fit as I and other Petite fans want. (Exceptions exist).

But at the end of the day I have 5 or 6 good friends here that will share with me opinions that I trust as to who is a spinner, petite, or otherwise.

Alpha.
Awww, thank you and your jeans look mighty, ummmm, tight. Can't imagine why. LOL Big *smooches* to ya SP.
But at the end of the day I have 5 or 6 good friends here that will share with me opinions that I trust as to who is a spinner, petite, or otherwise.

Alpha. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
See, terms like spinner, petite, big, fat, small, short are all relative - and that's the problem. Trying to come up with a common dictionary that makes sense to everyone. I mean, 5'6'', 130 pounds may not be a spinner for the average man but it sure as hell is for the 6'5'' linebacker who dead lifts 300 pounds. Not that there are many of those on this board I know

It's the same issue with number ratings for 'beauty'. I learnt along time ago that my 7 sure as hell isn't the same as everyone else's, even my close friends.

Which is why in my review I try and be 'scientific' as possible - list out height, weight, proportions - and then let the fella reading it make his own deductions.

Pictures (current ones) help a ton.
I have to disagree wholeheartedly with the BBW, BBBW, BBBBW idea. We already have confusing terminology like that floating around. (WTF is GFE++? Or Massage Level 3?)

I, for one, am glad when guys sugar-coat it, especially when I know otherwise. They're exposing themselves for the unreliable sources of information they are. That's right, keep it up. Keep on telling lies because you have no spine or are hoping to butter-up a provider and get special consideration on down the line. We'll have you figured out in no time and your credibility will be for shit. For the record, lying about it doesn't do her any favors. It just guarantees her unsatisfied customers in the near future.

There is a tactful way of giving accurate information. These women have mirrors and clothes. They know what size they are and if they're offended by someone giving a polite, but honest description of their bodies, they're in the wrong line of work.
I have to disagree wholeheartedly with the BBW, BBBW, BBBBW idea. We already have confusing terminology like that floating around. (WTF is GFE++? Or Massage Level 3?) Originally Posted by enderwiggin
The Levels for Massage are more common in Dallas than Houston:

Level 1 - HJ
Level 2 - BJ
Level 3 - FS
See, this is why I try to be perhaps TOO honest when I describe myself. I've had a couple of gents show up disappointed that I wasn't as big as they thought I would be. Their assumption was that I was lying about my weight and that I would be "much bigger" in person. After the last one, I've had new pictures taken because the gent assumed that since I didn't have a lot of skin showing in my pics, that I must be bigger than I admitted to being.

I'm 5'5, 145lbs. 38D-28-42. I have big hips. I have curves. I have some extra weight that I am trying to ditch. Why the hell should I try to hide that fact? When the clothes come off, the truth is known anyhow. Why risk a bad review when I can just tell it how it is from the get-go?
When the clothes come off, the truth is known anyhow. Why risk a bad review when I can just tell it how it is from the get-go? Originally Posted by DecemberLove
WTF is GFE++? Or Massage Level 3? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Yep, the massage levels are more common in Dallas for sure. I actually like them because they tell you EXACTLY what to expect when going in. I'm not sure what GFE++ means in Houston but I know that in Dallas its code for BBFS
Yep, the massage levels are more common in Dallas for sure. I actually like them because they tell you EXACTLY what to expect when going in. I'm not sure what GFE++ means in Houston but I know that in Dallas its code for BBFS Originally Posted by BigSwinger
Where in the HELL did you come up with that
That's not the code in my World.
That's not the code in my World. Originally Posted by SP Hunter

Kewl. You Dallas guys were about to Scare me. I wasn't sure which was worse; an offer of BBFS or that it happens so often that you have a code for it!
That's not the code in my World. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Eh, if only i could paste a dozen links from the dearly departed board. Dallas AMP forum. Smile being the most notorious offender. Anyway.

And yes, personally verified though never partook thereof.