provider that have that tap out pxxxy

Wet, tight, clenching, fresh and so clean... are there other traits that make up "damn good" kitty that are missing?
Oh So He Is Talking About That $1,000,000 .....OH.... Lol Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Million Dollar Pusssaaaaaayyyy . I love that song!
ha! I do my Kegels religiously! Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Religiously! So I guess we know where you are Sunday mornings.
Cute in the face, small in the waist, tight in the pussy, do you wanna taste? Originally Posted by Kammye
That's pretty good I never heard that one....lol

Tap out pussy is not all about being tight. It's about being good...damn good. Originally Posted by poppy71
Snapping pussy!
man when that song comes on....I love thinking about the best. so wet and tight.. i feel u glynette. But that tap out is for her.....hitting that shit just right she cannot take it anymore. ... Now for us.....if we tapping out we talking about serious pussy control...... squeezing on every stroke.... a brotha won't have a chance
Ok the op wants a list so my tapout girls are

Sexy Katrina
Brandy/eliteencounters
JessicaBody
Sofia Simms
Asian Trish

Some real tight and some fit just right but they can all bend it over and bust it open and make me say mmm mmm mmm.
Cute in the face, small in the waist, tight in the pussy, do you wanna taste? Originally Posted by Kammye
Nice one Kammye

Tap out pussy is not all about being tight. It's about being good...damn good. Originally Posted by poppy71
Agreed....