Beyoncé slays!

...If I want political commentary, I will take my dog out for a shit. It would be more informative, offer better entertainment value, and stink less than Beyonce. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
My sentiments exactly. (Although I can't speak that creatively! )
After some searching, I did find the direct link for the Formation video. It turns out the video is unlisted which is why it's difficult to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCHz1gwzTo
Lena.

Thanks for the link.

Beyonce is the most beautiful, the most talented and the sexist entertainer on the planet. She is one of the most successful. I find it highly valuable that she directs our attention to the injustices that still are happening in the US. And those who think the Black Panthers was a terrorist organization may want to read up on their history.
Lena.

Thanks for the link.

Beyonce is the most beautiful, the most talented and the sexist entertainer on the planet. She is one of the most successful. I find it highly valuable that she directs our attention to the injustices that still are happening in the US. And those who think the Black Panthers was a terrorist organization may want to read up on their history. Originally Posted by myren1900
As do the idiots that think the Confederate battle flag stood for slavery.
1. Black History Month has been hella lit so far, and that is so wonderful. We are America

2. Some of ya'll are HELLA in your feelings about a talented, filthy rich woman who doesn't even know ya'll exist Ya'll mad, or nah?

Rani, yes! I love how lit Black History Month has been so far. And the haters can keep on. Beyoncé is gonna continue making history and I'll continue spreading the good word of #Formation!

Breathe the butterflies in... Exhale the monsters out...

and ok...

I love people standing up for freedom, and what is right or the rights of others, and being about more than just "Coco Chanel! woo hoo" or "Gucci.Prada.Fendi.Woot" or "Check Out My Beamer Bro" or "Check Out My Triceps Bro" or "Check Out My New iPhone Bro" Now I'm not saying I don't like designer items, foreign cars, sexxxy bodies, and the newest tech... I just like when we what is more important comes first.

If you can do that, and care about something that matters, that helps the lives of fellow humans, that heals the wounds of the past, that isn't selfish and self serving - and care a little less about being cool or fashionable or popular ... You're my people. You're the sh!t. I would take you out on a date regardless of your looks because that's an attractive feature I lust for more than a six-pack... or status ....materialism ... or body shape.

xoxox BEY BLOWS MY FREAKING MIND xoxox love that betch!!

(btw I had to go to Youtube, your video won't play on this website)
After some searching, I did find the direct link for the Formation video. It turns out the video is unlisted which is why it's difficult to find it.

https://youtu.be/LrCHz1gwzTo Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
She is a fool!! I got hot sauce in my bag? I like cornbread and collard greens betch oh yes lmao!!! "When he fxxk me good I take his axx to Red Lobster" wtf I love it

I've always been a lover of the civil rights, I mean since I was a baby and I mean LOVER (insert passion x 10). I'm from a military family, it is just as natural as being patriotic for us. I feel sorry for children in public schools because we had equality reinforced in what we learned. I have enough to worry about in life than having hatred for anyone that was born a different shade than me. hugs and kisses.

RICAN LOVE XOXOX
She's going political...that's a career killer right there. I don't care though, I stopped liking her after Destiny's Child and try to avoid her at every moment.
Lena.

Thanks for the link.

Beyonce is the most beautiful, the most talented and the sexist entertainer on the planet. She is one of the most successful. I find it highly valuable that she directs our attention to the injustices that still are happening in the US. And those who think the Black Panthers was a terrorist organization may want to read up on their history. Originally Posted by myren1900
"Ooh yeah bay bay. Oh yea, ooooh! Oh yes. I like that. I didn't come to play"

HAHAHA

Beyonce: "Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper."

lol xoxox Mwah!!
wow I like how people are calling her fat, when she has a GODLY SHAPE.. a shape a lot of you women who are saying she almost fell on her fat ass wish that you had but you would have to pay a tremendous amount of money for surgery for that same figure :-) meanwhile aside the politics she was ONE of the greatest performers of the super bowl Originally Posted by Beauti
Ok. I won't call her fat. Instead, she is a fluffy racist.

Better?
Amen to that!

I have enough to worry about in life than having hatred for anyone that was born a different shade than me... Originally Posted by Gorgeous_Boriqua
"FANDOM FIGHTER"

Lmao @ 8:28 "high speed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgCBBfWdf9E&t=8m28s

Types of Enemies by Superwoman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgCBBfWdf9E
Thanks for sharing, Gorgeous Boriqua!

Lilly Singh is hilarious. And I agree. "Do not speak ill of Beyoncé!"
Florida officers refuse to work security at upcoming Beyonce.