This happens all the time. Sometimes it's good gossip and sometimes it's negative. I'm guilty of it but generally I try and keep it to a minimum if it's brought up.
To be honest, I rarely pay attention to any of it unless it's something that's truly concerning. I could give a fuck less about why Sally is mad at Harry.
I definitely didn't expect that my life was going to be private or discreet when I started doing this especially when forums like this exist and there is constant communication between people. I really don't care if it's just petty stuff. The majority of the time I don't care enough and forget anyway.
This happens all the time. Sometimes it's good gossip and sometimes it's negative. I'm guilty of it but generally I try and keep it to a minimum if it's brought up.
To be honest, I rarely pay attention to any of it unless it's something that's truly concerning. I could give a fuck less about why Sally is mad at Harry.
I definitely didn't expect that my life was going to be private or discreet when I started doing this especially when forums like this exist and there is constant communication between people. I really don't care if it's just petty stuff. The majority of the time I don't care enough and forget anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla
Great attitude!
Heh...awesome...
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2012, 03:44 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Also there isn't any difference in one on one gossiping and what goes on in the private forums. Originally Posted by Ansley
Oh yes there is.

One lives forever.

Huge difference.

In the number of views and intent. Intent being the key word. Being friends with a person by defination means there is gossiping going on. That is just a fact. But posting that gossip on the internet to strangers is a whole 'nother matter.
Why would anyone expect anything less than gossip going around. Some people are like a moth to a flame to it and enjoy it. Then turn around and act like they despise the very notion.
hmmm wonder what went on in here?
Since this thread has gone awry . . . Anyone else want to see more nekkid pics of Miss Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?
Since this thread has gone awry . . . Anyone else want to see more nekkid pics of Miss Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? Originally Posted by pyramider
Why share on this thread when I could just PM you some you could have all to yourself? IJS

But posting that gossip on the internet to strangers is a whole 'nother matter. Originally Posted by WTF
And that's what made the original post so ironic.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2012, 09:17 AM
And that's what made the original post so ironic. Originally Posted by Ansley
Sounds like they/she realized it and took it down.

My question to you is...,''Do you still think there is no difference in one on one gossip and posting that gossip in private forums?"

I have stated that I think there is a huge difference and you have stated that you think not.

Not sure how your last point addresses my point...
When WTF tells me something......it is not gossip......it is a secret.......when I tell boardman what WTF told me....it is a confidence.......when boardman tells Jad what WTF told me that I told him....it is a rumor......when Jad can't understand what the fuck boardman is talking about, and asks a simple question in a post...........he is a fucking gossip.....ijs.
Sounds like they/she realized it and took it down.

My question to you is...,''Do you still think there is no difference in one on one gossip and posting that gossip in private forums?"

I have stated that I think there is a huge difference and you have stated that you think not.

Not sure how your last point addresses my point... Originally Posted by WTF
Yes she did delete her post and I bet she was glad that for the past three days the thread had died down.

You are correct, posting gossip in forums makes a much bigger impact than the one on one gossiping. So why start a thread acting shocked when two people talk between themselves?

I'm out of here.
When people are in the next room talking about you it can fuck with your mind......if you let it.

The fact that they were talking about you while you were in the room can make it even worse......if you let it.

If you thinck that leaving the room is going to make it stop......you don't understand human nature.
If you thinck that leaving the room is going to make it stop......you don't understand human nature. Originally Posted by dearhunter
A lesson that Naomi hasn't learned even after two such occurrances...
hmmm wonder what went on in here? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Seems that I'm a bit late as well. Curiosity is killing the HELL out of this cat...