Premature GOP high five

• WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 06:58 AM
LOL, but's it's perfect remember you told us so 24 million people blah, blah, blah.
Tell us which parts of the country will it not be so good? Let me guess, the most affluent ones.

LMAO, it is so funny how you liberals are walking back on obamacare in less than 24 hours. I mean did you just find out on CNN is was going to implode. Dumb MF's Originally Posted by canuckeight

I'm just calling balls and strikes you right wing loon. It is not in as bad a shape as the GOP makes it out to be. Personally I do not care for Obamacare.

Ttump is going to make a deal with the Dems and moderate Republicians eventually. Not to hard to read between the lines. They arr already starting to throw the Freedom cacus under the bus.

I see Britt Hume got it right
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 07:55 AM
Even I am not immune from the intellectual regression one gets for even thinking about posting in this cesspool... Originally Posted by WTF
I do like the fact that you admit some of your many faults...like the time you admitted you were a little bit racist.

How about a photo of the last 3 million dollar house you built?
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 08:30 AM
I do like the fact that you admit some of your many faults...like the time you admitted you were a little bit racist.

How about a photo of the last 3 million dollar house you built? Originally Posted by DSK
We all are biased....there are fewer full blown racists. Except in this forum!

Why you want a picture? You looking to move to Houston?

I can build you a new one for 3mil if you like! Send me all your personal information and I'll run a credit check on your ass
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 05:15 PM
We all are biased....there are fewer full blown racists. Except in this forum!

Why you want a picture? You looking to move to Houston?

I can build you a new one for 3mil if you like! Send me all your personal information and I'll run a credit check on your ass Originally Posted by WTF
Build it first, and if I like it, I'll buy it.

I prefer a rap star motif if possible so all my bitches will be happy.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 05:22 PM

I prefer a rap star motif if possible so all my bitches will be happy. Originally Posted by DSK
All your bitches add up to ZERO

So you can save a little money there!
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 06:03 PM
All your bitches add up to ZERO

So you can save a little money there! Originally Posted by WTF
I suspected you could only build economy houses!!
WTFacist builds them BIG, Meyerland BIG...

• WTF
  • 03-27-2017, 08:14 AM
Iffy buys his homes "manufacturered"

A big home to him is a doublewide!

Whiffies home.