Memo released

The only poison tree is the one Trump's butt boy is trying to protect.
The only poison tree is the one Trump's butt boy is trying to protect. Originally Posted by bamscram
Was the wire tapping of Trumps campaign due to the phony dossier or not? Did the FBI disclose the origins to the FISA court or not? Did Comey, McCabe, Yates and Rosenstien continue to approve the warrant or not? The whole thing is a farce and you know it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1
Keep sucking on those "roots", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep sucking on those "roots", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

• WTF
  • 02-02-2018, 03:51 PM

"Fruit of the poison tree" -- phony accusations based on spurious allegations and so-called "evidence" garnered from illegal spying.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is the story Fox News and Trump are trying to sell.
That is the story Fox News and Trump are trying to sell. Originally Posted by WTF
Not even CNN is disputing that Team hildebeest actually paid foreign agents -- including Russians -- for the spurious report that was used to secure a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen. When Nixon's agents spied on the opposition party, he was forced out of office. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Hence, the "evidence" used to trip up Flynn and Papdopoulos was "fruit if the poison tree." The whole investigation against Trump is based on false allegations illegally pursued by holdovers from the Odumbo administration.
https://www.scribd.com/document/3706...e-and-Response

From a comment...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...i/#more-145380

ristvan says:
February 2, 2018 at 6:12 pm
A Harvard lawyer lurker. First and maybe last ever comment. This post highlights a very important distinction, UNDERLINED (for good reason, but not explained) in the Nunes memo, NOT title 7.17 ‘about’ inquiries concerning incidental US citizen contacts with foreign citizens surveilled (the separate unmasking scandal). Title 1 allows not only surveillance of US citizen Carter Page (accused of being a foreign agent by the Clinton financed Steele Trump hating dossier), but also follow up surveillance of any of his direct contacts—the entire Trump team, irrespective of when Page stopped being a campaign advisor. Logic of FISA title one is simple—catch the entire spy network. Result is horrific. Any Page call or email to the Trump team exposed the entire Trump team to surveillance under title 1 of FISA. Really dirty. Trump’s wiretap tweet was correct. Admiral Rodgers only knew the lesser part of it.

• WTF
  • 02-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Not even CNN is disputing that Team hildebeest actually paid foreign agents -- including Russians -- for the spurious report that was used to secure a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen. When Nixon's agents spied on the opposition party, he was forced out of office. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Hence, the "evidence" used to trip up Flynn and Papdopoulos was "fruit if the poison tree." The whole investigation against Trump is based on false allegations illegally pursued by holdovers from the Odumbo administration.

That is one way to look at it IB , I do not see it that way.

Plus there was not one thing in the memo that was not already discussed on all three cable news channels.

Plus there was not one thing in the memo that was not already discussed on all three cable news channels. Originally Posted by WTF

Actually, the lame-stream media was hyping that the memo was intended to shut down the Mueller investigation. What the lib-retard's in the lame-stream media are now deviously ignoring is that this is the dim-retards Watergate: a clear cut case of abuse of power. This ain't going away.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2018, 07:58 PM

A This ain't going away.
It damn sure ain't going away if the Dems flip the House in the midterm!

Plus there was not one thing in the memo that was not already discussed on all three cable news channels. Originally Posted by WTF
Your 1984 world is exploding, 0zombie named WTF! THINK...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOztgjJBdY
And since teh whole russia investigation by Mueller is PREDICATED on that dossier and the fisa warrants, then imo it needs to be disbanded.. AND THE JUDGE On the FISA court needs to be disbarred for giving the warrants for something like this, BASED ON Such flawed info.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Was the judge aware? If the judge knew then their ass should go into the chipped. If not, I suspect the judge might be rightfully passed.

In sworn testimony before Congress in June, 2017, Comey swore that the Steele Dossier was "salacious and unverified." Yet, beginning in October 2016, Comey signed legal documents -- three times -- attesting to the veracity of the Steele Dossier as he used it to secure FISA warrants from federal judges. Comey be a liar!

"Fruit of the poison tree" -- phony accusations based on spurious allegations and so-called "evidence" garnered from illegal spying.
If we had a DOJ with some actual cahonas, and some courage, that's what it would be considered.
Heard on CNN that what was released is only like 10-15%. Shit should get real interesting.

I'm waiting to see comey and hillary do the perp walk in orange jumpsuits and cuffs behind the back.
Heard on CNN that what was released is only like 10-15%. Shit should get real interesting.

I'm waiting to see comey and hillary do the perp walk in orange jumpsuits and cuffs behind the back. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
That would be nice. I don't think that will happen though. This government has gotten too wimpy in the "Bring Criminals To Justice" category. They'll just talk about never really doing anything, just like Benghazi. Ya never know, maybe with Trump things might be different.

Jim