Pay for Performance: Pay for Play or F(l)ake?

"1"
I've got a beaute lined up, yes just one, this week...there is no way this one is a "3" - "5" so I'm in for a treat and ready to indulge! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Ok, I met my "1" this week, only one I had lined up this week and I saw her twice (review is forthcoming - may write 2)...we both were for some reason very uncertain of each other (we both are well-established or verified in the hobby but...) and it showed but once we started, OMG, this young lady rode me like a true Texas Cowgirl in CG - as she watched herself in the mirror riding me and cumming over and over. It's been a nice week! For me, that's the difference a "1" makes in the hobby versus seeing a bunch of "3"s. Again, that's IMHO.

(pic from a prior review)
Got back into the hobby in last NOV and I see providers twice a month. My ATF, a young 26yr old I have seen her more in the last 9 months then ANY other provider ever! She just rocks my world, FS, BBBJTCIMNQNS, Greek, DATY....around the world....everything!.......... but as a mommy she is not always around when I NEED it and I do like to sample other women....and so far all the other women expct one in VT has been 3's and 4s....VT women was a 1 and my ATF is a 1++++++
Got back into the hobby in last NOV and I see providers twice a month. My ATF, a young 26yr old I have seen her more in the last 9 months then ANY other provider ever! She just rocks my world, FS, BBBJTCIMNQNS, Greek, DATY....around the world....everything!.......... but as a mommy she is not always around when I NEED it and I do like to sample other women....and so far all the other women expct one in VT has been 3's and 4s....VT women was a 1 and my ATF is a 1++++++ Originally Posted by soldierboy44
NICE! That is why we hobby...to find the "1"s and enjoy 'em while they are around. Great post!
Review posted...
(http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=503537)

Ok, I met my "1" this week, only one I had lined up this week and I saw her twice (review is forthcoming - may write 2)...we both were for some reason very uncertain of each other (we both are well-established or verified in the hobby but...) and it showed but once we started, OMG, this young lady rode me like a true Texas Cowgirl in CG - as she watched herself in the mirror riding me and cumming over and over. It's been a nice week! For me, that's the difference a "1" makes in the hobby versus seeing a bunch of "3"s. Again, that's IMHO.

(pic from a prior review)
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Hey, someone out there told her I fuck too long. Hey, I can't help that. I can fuck for hours damn it! Nothing wrong with that. Nada...
  • Old-T
  • 07-21-2012, 01:42 PM
I guess I actually did learn something over the years. I know I've become a lot more selective, do more research of my own, and as a result the experiences have improved.

Over the past few months I'd say all 4 or 5 have been 1s or better except for one lady who doesn't quite fit. She is younger than my typical dates, is exceedingly friendly, seems to truly enjoy what she does, but is just average at best in the physical activities. Not for lack of trying or lack of desire, but I'd guess she had some poor teachers growing up. But on second thought, your question was about attitude so I guess I'm being a bit unfair--on attitude she is a 1.
Really Enjoys What She Does, and It Shows!.............Thats Ms Athena for sure............
Yes, Yes, Ms. Athena is a "1" for sure and you can add some +++ also!
LOL Im a Cock Slut that just loves Cock.......So yes it shows when I latch on and refuse to let go as I desire to suck, stroke, lick, and slurp your Cock...............YUM!!
I can 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Ms. Athena, "WOW"!