Make Up Your Mind.....

Well this is the week before the 1st. No rent due here. Just thought id throw a special out there. But thx for the feedback doll. Originally Posted by Kammye
The point of my post was not you. There are lots of ladies that will do lower rates those weeks I listed. That makes your special not as effective because it's a buyers market.
I upcharge for making a 'tard feel special.
The point of my post was not you. There are lots of ladies that will do lower rates those weeks I listed. That makes your special not as effective because it's a buyers market. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Oh ok. Gotcha.
...... Now the minute the special is over. They all come out the woodworks. .....
Originally Posted by Kammye
Maybe they think you're gonna have a high volume day....with a line forming.

Oh yeah......had a b day recently. I knew it was going to be impossible to enjoy a b day special.

Triste.
I know. I wasn't saying you didn't have a bday special. just that you give no plus or minus days for it. that's what I meant by I couldn't have got out on my actual bday.

and you're welcome. though I'm not sure how good a suggestion it was. definitely needs some tweaking but possible potential. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG

Oooh ok i understand doll. And if you wouldve asked i couldve seen u on ur bday.
Maybe they think you're gonna have a high volume day....with a line forming.

Oh yeah......had a b day recently. I knew it was going to be impossible to enjoy a b day special.

Triste. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

If you wouldve told me i wouldve obliged u on ur bday.....Hmmm seems like maybe i should just not even advertise it. If they ask ill just let them know lol.
I thinck Kammye is confusing the tards. She really meant the retards are special as in window lickers on the the short bus.
If you wouldve told me i wouldve obliged u on ur bday..........lol. Originally Posted by Kammye
The only way I can hobby on my b day is to leave the country.....especially if it's on a weekend.

I tried to leave the country, but I couldn't pull it off.

Mas triste.
Damn Kammye I can't stop staring at your avatar...how much would you charge me for you to sit on my face for about 5 hot minutes?
Damn I can't stop staring at your avatar...how much would you charge me for you to sit on my face for about 5 hot minutes? Originally Posted by Bombay
must be talkin' to pyramider.
Damn Kammye I can't stop staring at your avatar...how much would you charge me for you to sit on my face for about 5 hot minutes? Originally Posted by Bombay

Ha!
The only way I can hobby on my b day is to leave the country.....especially if it's on a weekend.

I tried to leave the country, but I couldn't pull it off.

Mas triste. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Well damn where are u??
I think you might still be misunderstanding.

on some people's actual birthdays we can't get any free time from friends/family to get out for some self indulged party time.

I know I didn't get any free time until late that night.
must be talkin' to pyramider. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Well if you fucking tards didn't post at the same exact time as me...Kammye was the last one to post when I'd started to post that.
I gotta B-day coming up in April....with documentation to prove it....js