Your Longest Appointment?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those of you who don't understand the dinner date/overnight have just met ladies for a quick romp, anywhere from 30 minutes to no more than 2 hours, and never made it outside the bedroom? There can be SO much more sensuality and fulfillment with the build-up of sexual tension over a wee bit of time, but perhaps that's not what you're looking for. Keep in mind that meals and sleeping are optional on such assignations and just a component of an overall pleasurable experience.

Foreplay can include a lady taking off her panties under the table at a restaurant and handing them to you with a naughty whisper followed by a kiss that promises evil delights later.

Btw, no one has ever accused me of faking a lunch or dinner. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I don't doubt that a dinner date can be very fun, but the pricing is totally fucked IMHO. It's one thing to pay for BCD time, but to charge the same rate for when you're sitting at a restaurant eating dinner is crazy.
That depends alot on the person your with. Some are really into "Time is Money" and some just really laid back. Ive taken ladies out to dinner just as a dinner companion (with desert to follow, of course). Once in awhile a movie. I agree with Fancy, it inhances the playtime and makes it less of a business experience.
  • w900l
  • 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM
One weekend last year I took a provider to the riverwalk in SA, we left here at noon Friday got back Sunday after lunch. I had a great time, we stayed in a hotel on the river, we went to the market square and looked around, checked out all the restaurants along the riverwalk along with a couple bars.
We have to remember the business were in. The ladies are the owners and operators of their own business and they decide the rates, nothing wrong with that and I respect the way they want to run their business. For those of you that own your own business I know at times you take care of friends and make good business decision's. I go back to , I would love to buy my special lady a nice dinner to show how much I appreciate the special time we have together. But I wouldn't pay for a dinner rate price, but I would buy her a very nice dinner.
  • npita
  • 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Most ladies have a depreciating rate for those gentlemen who wish to appreciate them on an escalating basis. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
The problem with dinner/overnights and multiple hours in general, is that the rate usually didn't ``depreciate'' enough for me to appreciate the extra time. I inferred a provider's preference for or against multi hour sessions from the way her rate scaled for multiple hours. When I booked more than two hours it was because a provider I wanted to see had multi-hour rates that indicated she had a strong preference for multi-hour clients. I would have done more overnights if the rate shouted ``I want clients to schedule overnight appointments.''

My impression from looking at provider's rate structures is that most providers either don't think about multi hour rates very much or they don't really want to do sessions over two hours.
cubsoxbull:
The ladies are the owners and operators of their own business and they decide the rates, nothing wrong with that and I respect the way they want to run their business.
I'm not sure why people keep posting this trite cliche, since it would seem to be self-evident.
Hello gentlemen, what has been your longest appointment? Have you or would you ever book an extended engagement such as a dinner date or overnight? Why or why not?

Ladies and gentlemen, care to share your own thoughts and feelings on extended engagements?

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Three days was my longest. I've done overnights as well. I look at a ladies rates. If her rates show little or no discount for extended times, I decide she prefers shorter dates. If her rates show a significant discount for extended dates, I presume she is trying to encourage longer dates.
The problem with dinner/overnights and multiple hours in general, is that the rate usually didn't ``depreciate'' enough for me to appreciate the extra time. I inferred a provider's preference for or against multi hour sessions from the way her rate scaled for multiple hours. When I booked more than two hours it was because a provider I wanted to see had multi-hour rates that indicated she had a strong preference for multi-hour clients. I would have done more overnights if the rate shouted ``I want clients to schedule overnight appointments.''

My impression from looking at provider's rate structures is that most providers either don't think about multi hour rates very much or they don't really want to do sessions over two hours.

I'm not sure why people keep posting this trite cliche, since it would seem to be self-evident. Originally Posted by npita
I think it really depends on the lady.

For example, my rates start at 400/h and go to 900/4h and to 2000/up to 14 hours. Guess which dates i prefer and mostly have booked?

Lina
  • npita
  • 06-01-2010, 08:22 PM
For example, my rates start at 400/h and go to 900/4h and to 2000/up to 14 hours. Guess which dates i prefer and mostly have booked? Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
I tried to avoid specific numbers, since that never seems to go over very well, but since you've given some numbers, I'll assume your 400.00/hr rate is typical for your area.

I'd guess 900.00/4 hours, or at least, that's what I would have scheduled. Given your rate of 400.00/hr, 900.00/4 hours is pretty reasonable. (I'm assuming this is for a gfe without any weird restrictions on rather common services.)

Is the 14 hours an overnight? Is so, then given your 400.00/hr rate, 2k for an overnight is pretty reasonable although I, personally, would not have opted for that. Instead, I would have used the 2k for 2, 4-hour appointments and offered to buy dinner (or whatever fit the time I was there) after each session.

If you were in Dallas, I might make some different inferences, since 400.00/hr is fairly high for this area.
I really like long engagements as well. Hour sessions are definitely fun, but a several hour session or an overnight gives you a chance to do other things like go out to dinner or out for drinks and really spend some time getting to know each other. I've had some great conversations with alot of people and it just leads to anticipation for what's to come later...
4 years, 11 months
2 hours and i had a great time
  • CDL1
  • 06-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Overnight and that is actually my first review on eccie

Just clicking with the person and having personalities that mesh is a big deal.
Overnights now and then can be mind-numbingly hot! Usually when I'm in NYC or Montreal.
Two and a half years, and I got shorted, big time...by my calculations, $1,350,000 LOL. Always get the $$ up front!! Originally Posted by Dannie
LMAO. Way too funny

OK, as a milestone birthday approached a couple of years ago I made arrangements with a well known and trusted provider (not the one above, although she is well know and trusted, she was eerrr...not available at the time). On the first afternoon I arranged to be dropped off at DFW she picked me up and took me to dinner, a special place to her. I spent the night and we didn't sleep much if you know what I mean and I think you do. The second day turned out cool and rainy so............later she made me an early steak dinner, OK I made the sauce. That night we went to a Halloween party, me dressed as my avatar and she as a pirate girl, short shorts, fishnets and all the cleavage I could stand. We got home late so we decided not to waste the rest of the night. After a couple of hours of sleep she dropped me off at DFW.

I tried to avoid specific numbers, since that never seems to go over very well, but since you've given some numbers, I'll assume your 400.00/hr rate is typical for your area.

I'd guess 900.00/4 hours, or at least, that's what I would have scheduled. Given your rate of 400.00/hr, 900.00/4 hours is pretty reasonable. (I'm assuming this is for a gfe without any weird restrictions on rather common services.)

Is the 14 hours an overnight? Is so, then given your 400.00/hr rate, 2k for an overnight is pretty reasonable although I, personally, would not have opted for that. Instead, I would have used the 2k for 2, 4-hour appointments and offered to buy dinner (or whatever fit the time I was there) after each session.

If you were in Dallas, I might make some different inferences, since 400.00/hr is fairly high for this area. Originally Posted by npita
I agree .. numbers never go well but since we are not discussing rates in general but rather rate structure as it reflects providers' preferences for longer vs shorter dates, i though i would use mine.

And yes, rates in texas and NYC are a bit different. This is why I never travel unless I am traveling for 14h plus appointments. That and general dislike of "touring". Vegas trips are a bit of exception to the rule.

Most of my dates indeed book 3-4 hour appoitments, with at least couple of overnights / weekend dates.

There were also times when dinner date evolved into weekend adventure

Lina