this is real gfe, ladies could learn from it.

When my hobbyist is elegant in his approach, Has a great smile and personality and intelligent conversation .....that makes him soooo fuckable and I do my best to give him a very memorable GFE session, with lots of kissing and the things in the menu we both like............. Mmm!
Monica, now you tell me? Damn girl, this post came too late for me... I'll change my approach from now on, lol....
GFE/PSE, it'a all good as long as it is FUN and if the "illusion" of both having fun happens to materialize, all the better. The truth is in the follow up...
well.....you did well.....lol

I think when us sexy girls and you naughty eccie boys want seconds and thirds is because the "illusion" was very real......

Fun2come....you should change your name to fun2CUM..lol ....kisses on all the sexy places and merry christmas !!
canyonman hit the nail on the head, its def. not about the girl its all about the type of session that i call true GFE, wayyyy too many around here throwing around GFE but do not understand it. marian and long retired blonde bailey were the best at it.
mostly now days here is what happens. nice to meet you come in get comfortable we all know what that means and the rest of it is just fake after that. watch how intense the passion is in the video, thats true GFE. ANY ladies care to take the challenge. i doubt it, not even never mind. i wont mention any names

peace
LOL ! Lots can't even write a date and time down , and keep it . And you're looking for an Oscar Award winning performance from them . Good Luck , it's about sex & money , not passion . If you want passion find someone who actually gives a shit about you .
LOL ! Lots can't even write a date and time down , and keep it . And you're looking for an Oscar Award winning performance from them . Good Luck , it's about sex & money , not passion . If you want passion find someone who actually gives a shit about you . Originally Posted by rockerrick
True RR, but personally I have found a few that give the illiusion of passion, rare, very rare... but possible...yes.
you mean like find a girl friend and instead of paying put some effort into it.... what an idea !!!
I agree with you RR, this is about S&M and not L&P, if we had that, why would we be here?

In defense of some ladies, and I know they don't need my help, there are some smart and bright ones out there and I personally rather have that than some fake IOP.

OK FELLAS!!!!!

There ARE A FEW Of US Here THAT ACTUALLY LIKE

WHAT WE ARE DOING, AND NATURALLY EXUDE PASSION

NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE TURNED ON BY ME - Which MOST ARE -

THEN I WILL ROCK YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!

NO IOP - JUST THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!

WHAT TURNS ME ON - IS TO TURN YOU ON!!!!!!

LOL ! Lots can't even write a date and time down , and keep it . And you're looking for an Oscar Award winning performance from them . Good Luck , it's about sex & money , not passion . If you want passion find someone who actually gives a shit about you . Originally Posted by rockerrick

BINGO !!!

OK FELLAS!!!!!

There ARE A FEW Of US Here THAT ACTUALLY LIKE

WHAT WE ARE DOING, AND NATURALLY EXUDE PASSION

NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE TURNED ON BY ME - Which MOST ARE -

THEN I WILL ROCK YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!

NO IOP - JUST THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!

WHAT TURNS ME ON - IS TO TURN YOU ON!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
and you definitely tunr me on!!!
  • Annef
  • 12-25-2012, 08:31 PM
It depends. I think we always try to give the illusion of passion. But the truth of the matter is, sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. I have some gentlemen I see on a regular basis and it's definitely there. I imagine, that's why they come back, because we have a great physical connection. The real thing will never look like the illusion ( that's a dumb word, but y'all seem to like it sooo..). You guys whine too much. I want the illusion, I want it too be real, I hate fake moans. Well, sorry dude. . You can't pay people to like you anymore than you can pay them to be attracted to you. But, you can and do pay for certain activities. I'm sure most women are like me, you do your best, but sometimes you are more attracted than others. And that attraction is not always physical. I have had some amazing sessions with guys who are not my physical type, but they are smart and charming and have a little damn charisma.