Let me get to know you a bit....

that was my line. Originally Posted by simpleton
Had to do it bro.
I waited as long as I could.
  • opus
  • 09-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Wait a minute... the question was TV shows and Ipod songs... there you go hijacking a thread again ... this has got to stop... others are here to enjoy the analytical yet emotionally satisfying aspects of the subject of the thread and you are making it all about DearHunter ... If I wanted to read a thread gushing about DearHunter I would go read one of OneHitWonder's many posts... and don't get mad at me ...I'm not the one who cockblocked you from AngelinaDream... I can't tell you who did it... I promised... and I would rather be hit with a Board than to lie to the Man ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
"You make a strong point....any takers....? "
Poor spelling and grammar. Stupid thread about some nonsense subject. No P411... Good to have you back! I'm looking forward to the drama! Originally Posted by enderwiggin
BINGO plus so full of herself , yeah exactly
Okay, I meant of all of this... but I feel like I'm on Elimidate. lol
I'll bite though.. I love this show called Hung, about a male prostitute. http://www.hbo.com/hung/index.html
Most embarassing song on my phone, which is my ipod, Cupid's Chokehold
Favorite color: yellow
Bra size: 36D Originally Posted by luxury daphne
lol.. what's wrong with cupids chokehold?

Must watch. Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Hung, The Colony
I'm stuck on watching The Colony as well. Why are the gentlemen always nicer than most of the ladies? I'm trying to figure out P411 as well. Going to apply tomorrow as soon as I figure out how it works. Anyway to the ladies and gents who answered thank you. I really am just trying to get to know people here. Geez who knew it would be so hard.

LD and BW thanks for being so kind.

I can see how asking questions about others is "full of myself"?? ....
Favorite Tv show-True Blood/Diners DriveIns and Dives
Most embarrassing song-Wake me up before you GoGo(but i love it so shutup!)-George Micheal
Favorite color-purple
Bra-36D
why dont you add favorite positions
I'm stuck on watching The Colony as well. Why are the gentlemen always nicer than most of the ladies? I'm trying to figure out P411 as well. Going to apply tomorrow as soon as I figure out how it works. Anyway to the ladies and gents who answered thank you. I really am just trying to get to know people here. Geez who knew it would be so hard.

I can see how asking questions about others is "full of myself"?? .... Originally Posted by angelinadream
I think that was said because of your other posts hon, not this one.. Not only are you not trusted yet but you should know by now women are catty by nature; that's why I don't have any girlfriends. Too much testosterone for sappy emotion.
We're a close knit group of assholes, hang in there and don't let em get our on the ropes or you'll TKO yourself... lol..
We're a close knit group of assholes Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I know where I'm putting this!!!!
Geez who knew it would be so hard.
Originally Posted by angelinadream
I assure you... no provider has ever said that about me...

I can see how asking questions about others is "full of myself"?? .... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Really? Ok, ill explain, the look at me, im a stupid model, that thinks a hour of time is equivalent to that of someone who spent years getting a degree in Law, makes You ignorant. Or the 138.3 pounds, brings to mind You think Your shit doesn't stink, or You don't shit, lol. The extreme poor grammar, and extreme conceded nature of your disposition, seems all a little too familiar. Now run along dear and google the word "conceded". Other then that i have no issues with You. Oh, and FYI we all had Our dejour days, i was making 10K a month when i started. Your really not all that. Anything else? Have You read Your review?
damn cilla, calm down. Have you gotten your daily spankin mami?
Really? Ok, ill explain, the look at me, im a stupid model, that thinks a hour of time is equivalent to that of someone who spent years getting a degree in Law, makes You ignorant. Or the 138.3 pounds, brings to mind You think Your shit doesn't stink, or You don't shit, lol. The extreme poor grammar, and extreme conceded nature of your disposition, seems all a little too familiar. Now run along dear and google the word "conceded". Other then that i have no issues with You. Oh, and FYI we all had Our dejour days, i was making 10K a month when i started. Your really not all that. Anything else? Have You read Your review? Originally Posted by subcilla
Cilla, I think the word you're looking for is "conceited".
damn cilla, calm down. Have you gotten your daily spankin mami? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Cilla, I think the word you're looking for is "conceited".

Originally Posted by bullet0122
it was a joke referring to the grammar, YOU weren't suppose to get it first.
damn cilla, calm down. Have you gotten your daily spankin mami? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Yes Mam, i had my daily dose.
Really? Ok, ill explain, the look at me, im a stupid model, that thinks a hour of time is equivalent to that of someone who spent years getting a degree in Law, makes You ignorant. Or the 138.3 pounds, brings to mind You think Your shit doesn't stink, or You don't shit, lol. The extreme poor grammar, and extreme conceded nature of your disposition, seems all a little too familiar. Now run along dear and google the word "conceded". Other then that i have no issues with You. Oh, and FYI we all had Our dejour days, i was making 10K a month when i started. Your really not all that. Anything else? Have You read Your review? Originally Posted by subcilla

OUCH!