masturbation..

Can I just watch the video ???
I knew I should have stopped when I needed glasses.
Masterbation is GREAT!! I do it all the time.
I am a master Baiter....
all: bump this thread each time you masturbate
I know mamas..i kinda just like to treat em like toys..play until im bored..then throw it all away lolz
Ok dats wats up chica yalls input helps ladies ..now im relaxed
Bump
Bump
Just curious if im the only one who constantly gets an exciting feeling that eventually leads myself to masturbating..maybe 2 or 3 times a day..if a good day! Lol. Nothing like getting a "couple" off, taking a shower, then either starting your day or taking a great nap ! ill even record myself on cam if im feeling artistic) just wondering if this has become more of an addiction for me or quite normal ? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Sorry but I don't believe you about recording your self , I say prove it and send me some proof .
BUMP!

I have an addiction for it, luckily I don't sleep in the same room as my wife anymore. :P It keeps the prostate healthy!
Bump
Just curious if im the only one who constantly gets an exciting feeling that eventually leads myself to masturbating..maybe 2 or 3 times a day..if a good day! Lol. Nothing like getting a "couple" off, taking a shower, then either starting your day or taking a great nap ! ill even record myself on cam if im feeling artistic) just wondering if this has become more of an addiction for me or quite normal ? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

You've open the door. You gotta show the masturbating video.

I masturbate a lot, but that didn't start until well over 30... My sex drive picked up a lot. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Well now!!! Did you masturbate to the movie Creed????
You've open the door. You gotta show the masturbating video.

Well now!!! Did you masturbate to the movie Creed???? Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
It was not much of a turn on to me so no...