NFL Superbowl 2019 edition

• BLM69
  • 01-12-2019, 05:52 PM
I think the cowboys will take the win today, I know they're pumped playing in L.A., we'll see what celebrities make it out to the game
The Cowboys are really overrated. The Cowboys defense is ehh at best. Originally Posted by CG2014
Told you so.

Cowboys already given up almost 200 yards on the ground and the 3rd quarter just began plus their defense looks tired already and they are down 23-7.
my heart says cowboys vs colts. Originally Posted by dallasfan

the Heart is not so smart!

Told you so. Originally Posted by CG2014
yes you did. now tell me who will win today. don't tell me AFTER the games, I need an answer in the next 45 minutes.

I'm going with the Chargers and Saints..
now tell me who will win today. don't tell me AFTER the games, I need an answer in the next 45 minutes.

I'm going with the Chargers and Saints.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Who's made the correct picks so far? and who's just flat out wrong, before the games or it don't count
I am 2-0 for yesterday picking the Rams and the Chiefs.
Chargers are the best wild card team, but I'll take the Patriots given it's on the East coast and going to be cold.

Philly has played well, but the magic runs out in N'awlins. I can't bet against the Saints at home.

Just hope these games are more competitive than yesterday. Both of those match ups were snoozers.
Looks like I am going to lose again for betting against the Patriots unless the Chargers, currently down 35-7 at halftime, can pull off a miracle in the 2nd half!!
Hearts been dumb for 20+ years. Lol. Nothing new here.

Head still in it though.

the Heart is not so smart!

yes you did. now tell me who will win today. don't tell me AFTER the games, I need an answer in the next 45 minutes.

I'm going with the Chargers and Saints.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Then the only time I picked the Patriots to win a Super Bowl, they lose!

You just can't win betting on them or betting against them.
Well, I am 3-1 on my picks this weekend.

Fucking Patriots always want to ruin everything!!

Next week I am picking the #1 Rams over the #2 Saints and the #1 Chiefs over the #2 Patriots.

The Chiefs vs. the Rams in Super Bowl 53.
Hearts been dumb for 20+ years. Lol. Nothing new here.

Head still in it though. Originally Posted by dallasfan
FWIW, you and rexdutchman are the only posters in the thread that didn't project a winner that eventually lost.. BUT some of us predicted 4 games, you guys only predicted the 2 Super Bowl teams. I'm still alive on that metric.

your head is in control
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2019, 08:03 PM
The chiefs vs patriots should be good game next week, I'm still going with KC but was wrong about the cowboys actually getting the W
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS

RAMS WINNING IT ALL!
I was watching NFL on ESPN live earlier today and the Saints are 6-0 at home in the Playoffs under Drew Brees.

Plus they have already beat the Rams already once this season back in week 9: 45-35.

This is a tough one.

I really want the Rams in the Super Bowl instead of the Saints.