Hillary throws her....pantsuit in the ring....finally (big surprise)

When is some interviewer going to ask her this question.....Ms Secretary, why should Americans vote for a lying sack of shit like you"? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Problem is, you'd have to ask every candidate that question. And it's Madam Secretary.
There's no Barack Hussein Obama this time... not yet Originally Posted by WombRaider
Worse for you, they won't have to overcome democratic racism.
Yeah, she can kiss Texas goodbye because of those issues but as a Texan I'm ashamed of the state of this state. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't feel bad, AssupLiar. Texas is ashamed of you, as well.
And it's Madam Secretary. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Kerry wouldn't mind, I'm sure. In fact he's probably used to it at home.
Yeah, I wouldn't live where they think Moses is somehow a required presence in history books. Cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I can imagine. You would prefer

.. for your children.

Was "history" even offered when you were in public school?
Has Hillarious gotten to Iowa yet?

She was driving ... errr.... .riding ... so she could text on her private phone.

Wish I could have been a fly on the wall ...

........................when the agent driving drew the "black bean" ...

....when he got back to his quarters, of course.

The kinder and warmer Hillarious.
Worse for you, they won't have to overcome democratic racism. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Democrat racism? Yeah I guess that's why Democrats elected him... Cuckoo
Kerry wouldn't mind, I'm sure. In fact he's probably used to it at home. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was in reference to Hillary. Either way, it's your usual lame joke.
I can imagine. You would prefer

.. for your children.

Was "history" even offered when you were in public school? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Religion has no place in public school. Why would I prefer that when I don't believe in god?
That was in reference to Hillary. Either way, it's your usual lame joke. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hillarious is Madam Ex-I-Quit Secretary ....

... looking forward to seeing who her "running mate" is ...

... because when she quits being President the VP will be it.
Religion has no place in public school. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then why do they teach the politics of climate change?

And whether you believe in God or not...you can't teach History without Religon...unless of course you rewrite History
Then why do they teach the politics of climate change? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The politics of climate change? If you think that climate change and religion are somehow equal, talking to you and talking to a dinner table would be equally productive. Scientists live for one thing; to prove other scientists wrong. That's how you make your name. That's how you get medals. Don't you think that if the science of climate change were somehow faulty, there would scientists left, right and center trying to prove it? They've seen the evidence. They know more than you or I about it. An overwhelming majority have deemed it to be the case. I have to defer to the scientists. The people you have on the right who are against it, are not scientists. They don't know any more than you or I do.
Then why do they teach the politics of climate change?

And whether you believe in God or not...you can't teach History without Religon...unless of course you rewrite History Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
History of religion is different than teaching religion. I encourage people to take comparative history courses. Learning ABOUT religion in a historical context is just part of being well-rounded. Letting it rule your life and making you hit your knees to pray to your magic daddy in the clouds is another thing entirely.
Hillarious is Madam Ex-I-Quit Secretary ....

... looking forward to seeing who her "running mate" is ...

... because when she quits being President the VP will be it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, not even addressing her by her name is your chance to take a chauvinistic dig at her. Driven women who act like men in the boardroom are not preferred. I'm guessing barefoot and pregnant is more your speed. You don't like your women to have bigger balls than you
The politics of climate change? If you think that climate change and religion are somehow equal, talking to you and talking to a dinner table would be equally productive. Scientist live for one thing; to prove other scientists wrong. That's how you make your name. That's how you get medals. Don't you think that if the science of climate change were somehow faulty, there would scientists left, right and center trying to prove it? They've seen the evidence. They know more than you or I about it. An overwhelming majority have deemed it to be the case. I have to defer to the scientists. The people you have on the right who are against it, are not scientists. They don't know any more than you or I do. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Climate change is your belief system. It gets proven wrong everyday.

So how is your day going UC ? How are your people?