Cunter bitten shakedown of Libyan Gov. for millions...LSM ignores.

Is Hunter Biden a govt employee? Oh that’s right, he isn’t. So I guess he can do whatever he wants. The fact that republicans want to make him an issue is a non-issue. No one cares. Let’s assume Hunter is corrupt. He has every right to be as a private citizen. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You know NOTHING about influence peddling...that fucker would have nothing to influence them with if his daddy wasn't the PISSANTS in power...you being a party loyalists are blind to that.
You keep right on defending the indefensible. Your IQ shines BRITE!!
He didn’t sell access to his fathers influence. He promised things he couldn’t deliver. Those are two totally different things. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You put your WHOLE leg in your mouth trying to defend your parties corruption and lawlessness.Don't forget the BIG guy gets his cut!!
Like I said promising something you can’t deliver is totally different than peddling influence. I know the governor and I can tell someone that I can get his ear on a subject and get him to do things favorable to them. I can even charge for that. And someone might be willing to pay me for it. Now though I know the governor he doesn’t give a single fuck about me coming to him saying “do something favorable for X and Y.”

Now would I be trading on my relationship with the governor. Yes. Is that selling influence of the governor. Not at all.

If you can’t see the difference between those two things I can’t help you. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You need to apply for RAGGEDY ANN'S job!! You could out spin her with the best of them...you could even "CIRCLE BACK" better!!
You are kinda slow but eventually you might actually figure it out. Or not.
You are kinda slow but eventually you might actually figure it out. Or not. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Says the guy who says, like the LSM...nothing to see here.
Cunter tries to use the fact that he is the "BIG GUY'S" AKA PISSANT'S son to orchestrate a shakedown...leftwing corruption at it's finest. Hell they wrote the book on peddling influence and corruption...don't forget the "BIG GUY'S" AKA PISSANT'S cut!!
You win the prize at deflection and psychobabble...now go get your simp badge.
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2021, 08:07 AM
1b1 - is in indoctrinated DENIAL.
so SAD!
Denial of fact ( the only chance they got ) BUT rules for thee ,NOT me