AGENCY, INDY PROVIDERS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PIMPS, BEING DECEITFUL, LIARS, SCAMS, BAIT AND SWITCH, UNFAIR PREACTICES, DAMN SON OF A BITCHES........

• kSoze
  • 10-15-2012, 01:09 PM
And shimmy, shimmy, shimmy, saute,saute, SISSONNE. Now pivot. Tap, Tap,Tap turn and split!! Jump up, sway back...Booty Bounce, Booty Bounce. And Sashay Away... Originally Posted by Laney1
5 6 7 8 step BUMP, step BUMP BUMP! Unfortunately Laney for these trolls, it's always the same song and dance NOT much fun.
More chest-thumping...
Oh, Still Looking...you got SERVED buddy. Originally Posted by Laney1
And on more than one occasion!
Great point SL, I also do not like communicating with representation, Im not saying I havent done it, I have, but I knew at the time I was talking to representation, what I hate is when I think Im in contact with a lady and I find out later it was someonet else I was talking to. Originally Posted by Martianman

I will NOT see a provider I can NOT speak to on the phone. I'm NOT interested in taking up their time nor idle chit chat, but it does happen. I do NOT discuss rates, compensation or menus in person. Unknowns can be taken care of with a simple two minute call. Providers have rules that I respect and so do I. This certainly in most cases eliminates whispering sweet nothings to an Omar! LOL trust me when I say, I have had providers not even know "their" prices or what they offer as “services”. You can spot the deer in the head light look a mile away! Lousy position to put a provider in I'd say, and a piss poor way of doing business.
  • kSoze
  • 10-15-2012, 02:55 PM
I will NOT see a provider I can NOT speak to on the phone. I'm NOT interested in taking up their time nor idle chit chat, but it does happen. Originally Posted by Still Looking
So then, what is the problem?
Originally I was motivated to not use names in this threAD. But I feel it is important in this case. Yes, I originally called out MINT / MARCO for just what I'm bring up here. Back then I did not know Marco. He did not know me. Now he knows me and I certainly know more than I ever wanted to know about him. Much of what is said about him is gossip and urban legend. Some true some embellished and not true. The truth is, I could care less about Marco until he affects me, my family or my friends. Then it becomes personal. If Marco wants to run an agency, good for him. I wish him well. My issues are not with him personally but with anyone who uses practices not commonly excepted as reputable. If he follows a model like other reputable successful agencies why would I or anyone care? There is an old saying, if one person calls you an ass, forget it! But if 10 people call you an ass, start shopping for a saddle! It takes a long time to spread a good reputation, but a bad one spreads like wild fire it would seem. I prefer INDY providers and on occasion use reputable agencies. And I will make every effort to expose any agency or pimp victimizing young ladies or hobbyists alike!

So then, what is the problem? Originally Posted by kSoze
I hope my last post answered your question.
  • kSoze
  • 10-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Much of what is said about him is gossip and urban legend. Some true some embellished and not true. The truth is, I could care less about Marco until he affects me, my family or my friends. Then it becomes personal. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Since we are on the subject of Marco, homer13 says that you were outed by Marco is this true? Has it affected your family or friends and if so, can you provide any more details?
Since we are on the subject of Marco, homer13 says that you were outed by Marco is this true? And if so, can you provide any details? Originally Posted by kSoze
No I don't believe Marco out me. I was outed by a pimp and a provider because of a bad review. Marco called me to chat about my reviews and the fact I OUTED him. Meaning I called him and his agency on placing ads for providers that were NOT INDY. I brought to the forefront that I was going to the same location (Domain) to see several "INDY" providers. They obviously were NOT INDY! When he and I went at it, he listed my ECCIE handle and my avatar on his web site. I believe he denied ownership of the web site. At no point did Marco give out my real life information nor did I publish his.

I did learn that if you drive a car registered to you one can get your name in about a half a heartbeat. Once they have your real name and one confirmed address, it would simply amaze you what you can get. As any seasoned hobbyist knows, I come early and NEVER park close to where the in call is located. And I certainly don't tell anyone what I'm wearing or driving. If they have a problem with that, I keep on trucking! Opps I don't drive a truck... damn it! LOL

Once again, I started this threAD to share my thoughts about "practices" not any particular person or agency.
  • kSoze
  • 10-15-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't agree with such practices either. But wouldn't the easier solution be just what you described. Unless you talk with the girl direct, do NOT book. EASY!
I don't agree with such practices either. But wouldn't the easier solution be just what you described. Unless you talk with the girl direct, do NOT book. EASY! Originally Posted by kSoze
It was that very issue that made me change to that way of hobbying. Others certainly might take a different approach.
  • Qziz
  • 10-15-2012, 06:37 PM
People who reinvent themselves with new handles are lame!

People who reinvent themselves with new handles are lame!

Originally Posted by Qziz
Exactly!!!

sixx
When you make assumptions without any evidence you bring harm to the girls and that is really fuct-up. Keep your beef with Marco and leave the girls out of it. Originally Posted by kSoze
marco was shut up and run off last year when a group of guys when on the offensive, gathering information, pictures, licenses plates etc and started pMing and texting all the girls associated with and warning them that they were going to pay he price for marco's online antics.

After a week or so .... NO MORE MARCO......

Cut off his income..... by cutting off his suppliers.... and you shut Marco Up....

Guilt by Association might not be fair but it is damn real in the real world....

It's amazing how some of you treat whores so damn special......

marco and his ladies are engaging in an illegal practice to begin with and Marco takes it all to new levels on his own.....
  • kSoze
  • 10-15-2012, 09:29 PM
marco was shut up and run off last year when a group of guys when on the offensive, gathering information, pictures, licenses plates etc and started pMing and texting all the girls associated with and warning them that they were going to pay he price for marco's online antics. Originally Posted by Whispers
Aren't the allegations against Marco the very same ones you are admitting doing yourself or a member of your crew? Hypocritical don't you think? Do you think before you post Whispers?