What would you do if a client offered you

wouldn't have anyone to pic on if I left......
Who else would take my place in calling WW names? Hmmm Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Sofia did you take it to the heart? awwwww

no worries DH please bring a fresh blue water bill? will you?
.......and the church.

But, we need to tell them that you do not wear any panties..........it is one of the many lovable quirks you have.
DAMN IT. I told you not to tell
Of course, you know that Wayward is the best man......................I thinck it is only fair that the cumslut be the maid of honor.
.......and the church.

But, we need to tell them that you do not wear any panties..........it is one of the many lovable quirks you have. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Damn! will that be allowed in the church? bride with no panties, but the i thought we are having the wedding in only thong? no worries i got solutions to everything! we will have the wedding at Hippie Hollow!
Sofia did you take it to the heart? awwwww

no worries DH please bring a fresh blue water bill? will you? Originally Posted by auknowho

you are operating under the assumption I have one?
No joke, ladies anytime...
...................and yes, you assholes....................sh e will be wearing white.

I heard you bitches thincking.
Of course, you know that Wayward is the best man......................I thinck it is only fair that the cumslut be the maid of honor. Originally Posted by dearhunter
How can WW be both?? Best man, maid of honor...Are we fighting over him too?
you are operating under the assumption I have one?
No joke, ladies anytime... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
My Gift to you both and especially to DH since he is doing us all a favor!
Attached Images File Type: jpg flotoilet.jpg (38.5 KB, 230 views)
...................and yes, you assholes....................sh e will be wearing white.

I heard you bitches thincking. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It's fine DH white thong will work! problem solved, now let's get back to the topic!
Sweetness, let's not fight like this in public...........we will compromise.

Wayward can be the maid of honor.........the cumslut can be the best man.

Bachelor Party of the ages, here we come.

Pm me for an invite.
Damn! will that be allowed in the church? bride with no panties, but the i thought we are having the wedding in only thong? no worries i got solutions to everything! we will have the wedding at Hippie Hollow! Originally Posted by auknowho

I'm bringing the ladies and charging a door fee..............
Gawd.............seriously.... .You pulled me into this banter and I was totally serious...
I am glad, sweetness....................b ecause this is a serious committment we are entering here.............where is that pre-nup?

You guys work out the details....I will be back later...........I am so fucking excited...............MOM, I've got news..........
Just know my assets are mine.....Not part of the pre-nup....