Mature April is a No

@Cage: I last month found a girl I dated in 2000 and last saw her in 2001 she was 20. She looks like hell now. She looks like she is 50 and she is only 41. Face and skin all wrinkly from too much sun, arms look like boney. Tattos on her shoulder and arms and thigh. Some women don't age too well. I found her on social media on IG and there are photos of her wearing bikini and you can see the her breasts are sagging and the skin of her breasts is no longer smooth and firm.
I'm worried about her car...it was stuck in the shop back in July too.
The cunt in the hand is a Vegas girl trick! lmao!
The cunt in the hand is a Vegas girl trick! lmao! Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
You sure sound familiar RocketSled. 🤔🤔🤔
Have seen her several times in 2022 and body will knock you out. She is passionate about her work. Have enjoyed every visit and left completely satisfied with her work.
newtothis123 - when you make a post like this and trash the girl it is highly unlikely they are going to want to see you....... ever......
  • slap
  • 01-06-2023, 07:52 PM
newtothis123 - when you make a post like this and trash the girl it is highly unlikely they are going to want to see you....... ever...... Originally Posted by texassteve67
Ok April
You sure sound familiar RocketSled. 🤔🤔🤔 Originally Posted by ntxguy
How does this sound? EAT SHIT AND DIE 🤔🤔🤔
Enjoy your vacation RocketSled, lol
How does this sound? EAT SHIT AND DIE 🤔🤔🤔 Originally Posted by RocketSled
Now you've gone and hurt my feelings!!