Just my luck, got to take it easy for a bit

Try "Honey, I'm such an ass. I got you the card and stuck it in my back pocket, so you wouldn't see it in my wallet. I must have dropped it at the grocery store when I went to buy your tampons. I'm sorry. I wanted to surprise you.
Oh, and dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes. Let me get you some more wine.
[From the kitchen] Did the new 'Vette drive okay? Do you like the color?" Originally Posted by Billogoods
That's awesome!
Oh I take full responsibility and not blaming no one. I live by the sword and I'll die by the sword. At first she thought the VS chick was the side chick. After I made it clear she wasn't she wanted to know who the card was for. So I told I have a fetish of watching couples getting it on. That their is a couple I watch on skype and they do things for me. I told her as a token of my appreciation I give gift cards. She wasn't expecting that so the thought of a side chick went away for now. Overall I thought I had my tracks covered and wasn't expecting this event but it is what it is.
So, did you go with that story because you put the gift card on your credit card, and she was liable to check the bill? That's the only reason I can think of to admit to purchasing the card.

Another lesson in always thinking two steps ahead in this game. Sorry you got screwed by the VS girl.

That's why I only buy booze as a gift. I can always fall back on "I'm a secret day drinker" if all else fails.
Yea I just went with that story cause she knew something was up. It's kinda of the truth I do watch a couple on skype at times. I do have a watching fetish. I also thought maybe if I told her those things she might open up a bit but no chance lol as far as looking at the bank statements, I don't do the whole share account thing. She understands I make the money I pay the bills and that's that. Your definitely right it was a lesson learn I'm probably just go back to give cash gifts.
interesting angle.. a convincing enough tale that you weren't getting tail on the side, but.. outing yourself as a Pervert, LOL.. and hoping she would take the hint and explore group encounters.

I think your ability to tell the story you did, suggests she already knows of your non-mainstream sexual proclivities. and it's all good, because she probably would have left already otherwise.
When i ever i get my side bitches cards at VS.. i always get the SO one too..
Damn....