stripper slides. covered or not?

• EZ.
  • 01-15-2015, 11:14 PM
According to stats, 1/4 Adults have genital herpes. Its up to you if SS is worth the risk. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Condoms only cover the shaft and not the pubic area. Have you ever finished and that area wasn't wet?

Not long ago, Greek wasn't commonly on the menu. BB Greek is the single most dangerous endeavor you can engage in sexually. Herpes won't kill you but AIDS will.
Women thinking, I can't get pregnant doing butt sex, but there are worse things. Think about yourselves. Women are much more likely to contract it.

Do I like BB SS, Hell yes. I have too much respect to try to slip it in. If the woman is holding it, it's on her.
When uncovered stripper slide is offered, bbfs usually isn't far behind
I have actually been wondering. I have been going to a certain studio for a while now and was wondering exactly how they manage possible std infections when they offer bb ss and bbbj's?
It does look good on video. I had one experience with SS it felt good. Imagination.
BBSS is hardly different from BBFS imo

I'm pretty sure I don't need that temptation while my dick is doing all my thinking...
Google Gary Null and do your diligent research, way too much misinformation around here.
I wont SS uncovered, period. And doing it with a cover is like pissing on the wind for me. So it's nothing more than a waste of time, other than a cool visual.

Just put in your mouth and I'm a happy man... the deeper in your mouth, the happier the man.
  • Logan
  • 01-17-2015, 12:25 PM
IMO, it is not a real stripper slide if it covered. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I agree with Cuteguy3615/Bigdog0311/ClawsonMills/DavidFree986. There is no such thing as a covered stripper slide.

The origin of the word "stripper slide" is from the ASPD strip club reviewz of Platinum2 in Dallas. The first time the word was used I believe was with a dancer named Holly and the review was the "Art of the Stripper Slide" or something.....

...in that review Holly was described as rubbing her warm, moist bare vagina all over my bare cock....teasing me by putting the tip of my penis between her lips and then alternating by sliding her bare snatch lips up and down my shaft. She had the....

....front to back....

...and....

....side to side....

....technique mastered.....and was very, very naughty and would give a quick tease of FS....

...that was the genesis of "stripper slide" and the original meaning in the Strip Club review section. Of course, the "stripper slide" fanz were told by certain members/mods that we were trash and brought down the quality of the board...and saying no way that was happening in the clubz and no way stripperz were really doing stripper slidez....

.....but the reviewz kept coming and "stripper slide" popularity caught on....and surfaced in other Dallas review sections, other TX review sections, other states and eventually made it to P411 as an "official" provider service (not to be confused with a covered stripper slide and there is no such thing as a covered stripper slide!)....

...the early strip club reviewz also mentioned immediately rinsing off with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide after every stripper slide. You can by the little compact bottles at 7-11 and ol' Logan always has them for clean-up after naughty stripper slide sessionz...
I absolutely love SS. I don't think I would like them covered though. To me that's the equivalent of a cbj.

I'm a gentleman so I'm not going to try and do anything crazy. No covered SS for me
Guess no one can answer my question lol
I have had cbjs that were superior than bbbjs, it just depends on the lady.
I had one SS and it did nothing for me. pass on that activity.
I have actually been wondering. I have been going to a certain studio for a while now and was wondering exactly how they manage possible std infections when they offer bb ss and bbbj's? Originally Posted by Bass2013
Guess no one can answer my question lol Originally Posted by Bass2013
It's not up to anyone else to manage your risks for any kind of infection. You are responsible for yourself. Don't do anything you don't feel safe doing.

Maybe.. just maybe, BBBJ and SS aren't very good ways to transmit STDs, and that's why there isn't an out of control spead like there was with AIDS in the homo community.
According to stats, 1/4 Adults have genital herpes. Its up to you if SS is worth the risk. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Exactly..Not Worth it
Ok but consider this:

If pussy lips come in contact with balls or the base of the shaft even when the condom is securely on (think k9 and CG) then ur risking the same exposure to herpes as you would a SS. I'm not trying to get technical but if you consider the logistics of transmission then unless you or your partner is wearing a scroguard, the risk of herpes is still the same bc the privates are still coming in contact skin to skin. They could have a blister on their nuts or lips and you are at risk.

The risk of DATY and BBBJ is the same too. Someone could give your privates HSV1 if they go down on you with a cold sore. Some people might have HSV2 in their mouth and give it to you orally. The reason why so many people have herpes is bc it's so transmittable. Most people don't even know they have it and some people carry the low grade which can protect you from the high grade and isn't easily transmitted. It's a very complex virus. Very. To claim that not doing SS will help you avoid herpes is false.

Risk, Risk....everywhere Risk.

Letting a guy shoot his load down your throat or in your eye is as more risky than SS. That tissue back there in the throat is just as or more permeable than Ur ass. Yet there is nothing at all polarizing or divisive about NQNS or COF.

Not trying to argue with anyone but I did want to offer a different perspective.

Even safe SS offers the same risk when it boils down to skin contact. If u want a truly safe SS, get the scroguard.

****Now trying to sneak in BBFS via SS is bullshit and those who try to do it should be named and shamed. Just saying.