Mani and Pedi ?

• K2S0
  • 05-17-2011, 03:03 PM
funny i just had a conversation about this the other day...

it's really one of those things that doesn't get processed by alot of guys unless it's noticeable in a negative way...
i mean as long as the nails aren't gnarly, yellow, dirty etc etc it isn't worth noticing... but you ladies tend to have
your own values for things... if it makes you feel sexy to do it.. all the more power to ya,

personally i'd rather admire other things!

this is ignoring foot fetishists and hand fetishists (?) of course
I love them done... Hell I get my finger nails and toes cleaned up. Makes me feel good! I tan to, but I ain't no metrosexual! Originally Posted by ChickenFried81
I love it when a man takes care of his hands, has them manicured and trimmed/cleaned on a regular basis. This doesn't make you a metro-sexual this makes you conscientious and for a woman that is a good thing she will appreciate you more for it. I can't stand long, tattered, dirty finger nails, or super rough hands.. drives me nuts..lol You most likely will see me pull away when touched..
I love it when a man takes care of his hands, has them manicured and trimmed/cleaned on a regular basis. This doesn't make you a metro-sexual this makes you conscientious and for a woman that is a good thing she will appreciate you more for it. I can't stand long, tattered, dirty finger nails, or super rough hands.. drives me nuts..lol You most likely will see me pull away when touched.. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I'll get a mani for you, unless you'd like to give me one!
Interesting...seems like more input from girls than guys...
Guys will always say..."whatever you like dear"
Cant fuck up too bad that way.

There is no doubt they can be eye catching.!
My main issues are Health and Cleanliness.!!

NailsRUs can glue 'em on for you on Monday...by Friday, no telling what is lodged under there. Bandaid adhesive, Hotwings, plastic slivers...who knows...you cant see under them without making an issue of it.

I have watched girls open TV dinners with them...try to get that off after it dries.

Also, there are lotsa horror stories of infections from using glue-on products and nail salons in general, so when I see 'em...they may be admired, but no oral attention there for sure.

That is not to say that most ladies cannot keep their fingers clean...well, maybe a little sticky is to be expected...
I mean...who doesn't like their fingers sucked....toes anyone...? HA!
L8r
r9
I want to see a Lady, the elegant she is, the better I feel!!!!
  • Chloe
  • 05-18-2011, 01:14 PM
My beautiful french manicured nails I loved so much but I did notice as someone mentioned earlier that it get's in the way for some things. In my case certain sexual maneuvers were much harder to do with long nails . . . .so I opted to have them removed and keep them clean, neat and short!
I love it when a man takes care of his hands, has them manicured and trimmed/cleaned on a regular basis. This doesn't make you a metro-sexual this makes you conscientious and for a woman that is a good thing she will appreciate you more for it. I can't stand long, tattered, dirty finger nails, or super rough hands.. drives me nuts..lol You most likely will see me pull away when touched.. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I'm totally a metro.. LMAO

I'll sit on the bed with the clippers and an emory board going to town on my hands and feet. And NO I have not been with a guy nor a TS/TV.....yet.
Oh and to answer the thread Ques... I like either...manicured is a must... but with or without color/french tips....doesn't matter to me. Light make-up (if any). But the hair MUST me done!
Girl keep on doing like yolu do. It looks good.
I'm sure there's quite a few men out there who love to see those well manicured, polished nails when that hand is wrapped around their hard shaft as the lady strokes it before and during a good hj and bbbj!

Bottom line though, does it make you feel sexier? If the answer is "yes" then go for it! Originally Posted by surcher

+1
I'm totally a metro.. LMAO

I'll sit on the bed with the clippers and an emory board going to town on my hands and feet. And NO I have not been with a guy nor a TS/TV.....yet. Originally Posted by HoustonJoe
HUMMMMM......
HUMMMMM...... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Funny...that's the same thing women say to me
Pedi and mani are a MUST! It shows that a woman keeps herself up
Thanks darlin !!! I totaly agree
Not at all a deal breaker (or maker), but it's one indication that the girl has at least some interest in personal appearance and hygiene. Then again, there are times when I am probably focused on "other" things.