Let's Get This Straight Right Now!!!

• slap
  • 01-21-2023, 11:19 AM
I'm interested in hearing from ANYONE whom has actually seen Kieva in the last 1-2 months! All I've been able to see her a couple years ago and we became good friends and would see one another a couple times a month just as friends until about 2 months ago, I haven't heard from or seen her since, other than receiving texts supposedly from her asking that I not contact her going forward?? If anyone else also feels she might have fallen victim to some sinister type of plot/situation, please send me a PM ASAP! And Kieva, if you are out of harms way , please get in touch with me as well to explain wtf has been going on the last couple months! Originally Posted by rollingstone36
She’s busy with her “nephew”. Try again later
  • BLM69
  • 01-21-2023, 12:39 PM
I'm glad the threAD worked to straightened out lies reported LMAO
But no taint photos were updated. Taint gets to the truth quickly.
I'm interested in hearing from ANYONE whom has actually seen Kieva in the last 1-2 months! All I've been able to see her a couple years ago and we became good friends and would see one another a couple times a month just as friends until about 2 months ago, I haven't heard from or seen her since, other than receiving texts supposedly from her asking that I not contact her going forward?? If anyone else also feels she might have fallen victim to some sinister type of plot/situation, please send me a PM ASAP! And Kieva, if you are out of harms way , please get in touch with me as well to explain wtf has been going on the last couple months! Originally Posted by rollingstone36
Anything is possible you could actually be friends with her. If you're friends it seems like you would have her actual real world info though and could just stop by where she lived or Google her name or contact her other friends on her real social media. If you don't have that info you probably were more like 'work buddies'.

One problem with this hobby being an illegal status is that people remain anonymous with each other more than they would otherwise and the whole mutual care part of life is impacted.
The law is like a self-fulfilling prophecy creating sort of problems it's supposed to protect from.
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2023, 10:53 PM
I've been involved with hookers off the clock, what is consistent is that they're all train wrecks. Respectfully that is......
I've been involved with hookers off the clock, what is consistent is that they're all train wrecks. Respectfully that is...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Been my experience as well
I've been involved with hookers off the clock, what is consistent is that they're all train wrecks. Respectfully that is...... Originally Posted by BLM69
So what's worse, being asked to make their car payment or their rent?
So what's worse, being asked to make their car payment or their rent? Originally Posted by Big Ed
Rental car takes the cake
So you’re saying your friend is an idiot
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2023, 01:48 PM
So what's worse, being asked to make their car payment or their rent? Originally Posted by Big Ed
I'm not that stupid, just listening to their life decisions I see why they are where they are, and why they have to sell their pussy

I'll listen alright, then fill up and leave. They get a ear that will listen, I get holes to poke. Everyone is happy
So you’re saying your friend is an idiot Originally Posted by Bryan5878

Yup!