PeAcH is leaving Austin (Official Thread)

Best of luck Peach
Good luck pretty woman
Wow. Our loss some city's gain. Always sweet as a peach and we will miss you.
Rocky.
  • PeAcH
  • 12-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Oh gosh! Words cannot express my gratitude and love to you ladies and gents!

Do not frett! My nerdy ass will return sometime!

Much much muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch love!
I left with a smile and a banana bread treat. Now that's service.
I can't believe I never got to follow up with you after that one time! You will be missed!
Bummer - another lovely lady I'd loved to have met. Best wishes in your new adventures!
I was already suffering from depression. Now I am completely heartbroken to know that you're leaving Peach! I wish you all the best! And I'm sorry I have not come to see you again. May you always be safe and have everything you've ever wanted.
Peach we never got to meet and i do wish you the very very best , good luck on your journey
Peach you are one of a kind. Always meet to see you over and over. That's what happens when I live so for South. Good luck and hope you see the end of the rainbow were ever you end up. XOXOLevi
Best of luck in your new "chapter."
I'm going to miss you, PeAch. I've never been able to talk nerd or geek with any other provider.
  • PeAcH
  • 12-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Alrighty ladies and gents, this will be my last Austin post!
I'm moving to Missouri and settling into a wonderful new house!

I have been in the hobby for over 5 years, I have not ONCE had a single issue with anyone here. Not one Provider, or Hobbyist, has ever, ever caused me any problems.. you guys and gals have been absolutely wonderful. I have come to know and love so many of you! I will miss every single person I have met.. You are all so awesome!

I wanted to give one last thank you to Austin.
Thank you, and I hope to visit again soon!