A "song" is no longer a "Jackson"......

It doesn't bother me. It will still spend the same way a $20 bill always has.
I agree River plus the pic is too big if thats to scale
There has to be more important issues facing this country that are higher priority! Originally Posted by TheJudge69
What could be more important for this government than some new bit of fuckery to distract public attention from issues that matter; e.g., Iranian nukes, Russian adventurism, Chinese expansionism, and the hot checks it keeps writing?

Just another example of Rule 8 from Rules for Radicals.
She isnt a president or founding father but she is a VERY important part of American history and black history nonetheless. Her being on the 20 suits her well for the things she has done. Originally Posted by Kammye

It took them long enough to recognize a integral part of All of Our his-story

Hmmmmmm
Next will be an Asian midget.....

......or a lady boy....on a 3 spot.
handsome woman.....lol Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Is that the subliminal message to kill the mood? Mom's watching!
If the little dictatorial prick changed e pluribus unum to ex unum pluribus that would at least reflect reality.

It's no secret that governments want to phase out currency altogether, replace cash transactions with trackable electronic ones, giving the political class more and more control over what used to be called the citizenry.

Wonder how Harriet would feel about her likeness on a crumpled up piece of paper crammed into a G-string. She was a gun-toting, Republican, evangelical Christian woman....and would not be amused. imo
Next will be an Asian midget.....

......or a lady boy....on a 3 spot. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Too late to edit.

Here is a credible candidate for the lady boy

Awww shit Originally Posted by canihitit
Bad for business ladies. We see her looking at use when we pull out a bill and it's limp city. At least with Andrew we were like, "that's right dude, this bitch is fine"

Now it's gonna be all, "Oh, I'm sorry Miss Tubman, I don't know what came over me. I should go home right now"

Now, putting Linda Susan Boreman on a 100 would be poetic.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Linda.jpg (10.6 KB, 67 views)
A Tubby for a Chubby will be the new bargain
Did I get drunk and comment on this post or has a quote been attributed to me from a different thread?
Mythos.....she got the idea from me lol

gnight mitches
Did I get drunk and comment on this post or has a quote been attributed to me from a different thread? Originally Posted by canihitit
Click on the little "arrow-head", and it will take you to your original post.
No offense but...

That is one UGLY bitch.
Wonder how Harriet would feel about her likeness on a crumpled up piece of paper crammed into a G-string. She was a gun-toting, Republican, evangelical Christian woman....and would not be amused. imo Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Umm... that's not quite right she was never really a feminist(she had other things to worry about, like the fact that even being black meant that you were valued at about and had the same rights as a good horse... scratch that during her time at least if you steal or kill a mans horse it was usually punishable by death, often times regardless of age, so maybe less than the horse... or any other livestock for that matter), and you realistically couldn't call her a republican(her involvement with the civil war was entirely self serving). And as far as cramming her likeness into a G-string well lets see how that would be for her on the outside looking in in today's society.

first scenario
HT."Hey why is that white man shoving money into that black girls panties"
EB. "well he likes the way she looks so he's giving her money so that she will get naked and dance for him and maybe if he's lucky take more of his money and have sex with him"
HT "What and he has to respect her wishes he can't just drag her back to the shed and just do whatever he wants with her(which lets face it realistically speaking happened to her at least once before she ran), and he's doing this in public and paying her the same thing that he would pay that white woman right next to her or maybe even more considering what prices are like in strip clubs we've come a long way from where I started"(here is where she begins to weep tears of joy).

Second Scenario
HT "Hey why is that black man talking to that white woman and why is he handing her money"
EB "Well he likes the way she looks so he's going to give her money and they're going to go have sex"
HT "WHAT!!? he can talk to her and nobody is going to lynch him, and he can have sex with her and the cops won't come and arrest him because he's black and she's white,and for that matter she's even willing to talk to and sleep with him when he's black and she's white, and if they decide not to use a condom and she gives birth to a mixed race baby the other students will only make fun of it for not having a father or depending how open about it she is a prostitute for a mother, but it won't be treated like a non-human entity and would still be allowed to attend school."(here is where the absolute shock gives her a heart attack.)