To tell the Truth

It’s more excuse making from the same people who impeached a president (who got shit done) for lying about a blow job. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's right in line with those who want to impeach a President because he won an election.
That's right in line with those who want to impeach a President because he won an election. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s another false equivalency Jackie.

I want to get a blowjob in the White House. But I haven’t.

Understand the difference between what you think people what and what actually happened?
The NY Times and Truth WOW
An example of a story they got wrong and didn't fix would be nice. You say it happens often enough to call it fake news, how about some examples?
Or are y'all mini trumps?

We'll just say you're wrong until you can show some proof.

That's fair.

Sure would be great if we didn't have to ask.
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
An example of a story they got wrong and didn't fix would be nice. You say it happens often enough to call it fake news, how about some examples? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Try this for starters, munchy....

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipat...e-news-awards/
Fake news awards from a fake blog.

How funny. This is what the party has come to?

SNICK!
Great reply, yssup.

Someone asks for specific examples of fake news. I furnish them. And you call the source "fake"!

I post an article by a guy who exposes left-wing haters and hate-mongers - and how do you respond? You call the author "hateful"!

If you try to refute arguments based on evidence and merit, you know you will lose every time. So you just accuse the other side of what you know your own side is guilty of!

You are such a worthy and formidable debater!
As are you, my friend! As are you!

The topic of this thread is to tell the truth. Try sticking to it. I exposed your expose as a hate blog, which it is, and you didn't like it. You now double down by posting the "fair and balanced" truth about fake news -- according to GOP.com. Yeah, your sources have as much credibility as your phony outrage.

Hope you're strapped in. The ride is really gonna get bumpy now on that old Trump Train to Crazytown.
As are you, my friend! As are you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go again...

You do realize that you could free up a ton of time if you just hired a bot programmed to respond to every comment in this forum by accusing the poster of whatever you yourself are accused (and guilty) of!
I laughed so hard I actually snorted. I needed a good laugh.

There you go again...

You do realize that you could free up a ton of time if you just hired a bot programmed to respond to every comment in this forum by accusing the poster of whatever you yourself are accused (and guilty) of! Originally Posted by lustylad
Here you go.

In the following example, there is no link on the website you posted to prove the original claim by GOP that the first Lady of Poland did or did not shake trumps hand. I'm not looking those up for you. What I found is the following. A statement by Newsweek saying she eventually shook his hand. So if they did report something incorrectly initially, they fixed it.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...o-watch-632808

Trump reaches out his arm to the first lady of Poland shows Agata Kornhauser-Duda eventually shaking the president’s hand, after initially passing him by in favor of greeting first lady Melania Trump. The mildly awkward and humorously relatable exchange was just that, and no apparent swipe at the U.S. president. Trump also shook German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s hand on Thursday afternoon, after months of anticipation following their White House meeting, when Trump did not take up Merkel's offer to shake hands in front of the cameras.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.” This one even says it was retracted. Plus, CNN apologized to Scaramucci.

Anthony Scaramucci

@Scaramucci
.@CNN did the right thing. Classy move. Apology accepted. Everyone makes mistakes. Moving on.

The following speaks for itself.

5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

Washington Post reporter apologizes for tweet on crowd size at Trump ...

For number 3

Washington (CNN)Correction: This story has been corrected to say the date of the email was September 14, 2016, not September 4, 2016. The story also changed the headline and removed a tweet from Donald Trump Jr., who posted a message about WikiLeaks on September 4, 2016.

https://thehill.com/.../364124-washi...-tweet-on-crow...
Dec 9, 2017 - Washington Post reporter Dave Weigel issued an apology to President Trump ... arena before a Trump rally in Florida that had been taken hours before the event started. ... Donald J. Trump

I checked 4. They were all "fixed".

So, I stand by my statement

"An example of a story they got wrong and didn't fix would be nice. You say it happens often enough to call it fake news, how about some examples?
Or are y'all mini trumps?"

Do you have any examples from someplace not a trump propaganda site?

Try this for starters, munchy....

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipat...e-news-awards/ Originally Posted by lustylad
Some people around here are like the X-Files """" I want to believe """"""" the liberal, progressive news Then went proved wrong the deflection starts I guess its just me
Here you go....

I checked 4. They were all "fixed".

So, I stand by my statement...
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Seriously? You think fake news is less fake as long as the fake journalists "fix" their lies days later buried deep in the "corrections" section?

Maybe a quote from Mark Twain is in order:

"A LIE CAN TRAVEL HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD WHILE THE TRUTH IS PUTTING ON ITS SHOES."
obciously, you’re not a journalist

And Trump can’t tell the truth, no matter how much you stamp your feet, scream about the media and call opponents names.

Make all the excuses you can.

But the FACT is, the president is a pathological liar with a diagnosable mental illness.

FACT JACK!

(That one’s available again, right?)