The Poker Social Results

Thank you so much for the invite!

Had a great time seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting a couple of new "friends"

*curtsy*

~GN~
Had a great time seeing the lovely ladies along with fellow hobbyist. Great to see my church members too !

Thanks for the invite !
What, I missed Sonya and Stella? Now I am pissed. Damn work!!!
didnt make it til the end, but enjoyed meeting new people Originally Posted by amylove
Hey Amy,
Good to see you post. It's been too long. How have you been?

Sorry I missed this event. Sounded like fun.
Hey DG...?
I'm disappointed no comment on our meeting one another at social? What's up you still in shock...? Did you not think it was a real person here...? Lol
lol thanks biglouie...and miss u too thor
Thanks gor another great one louie.crazy meeting the fellow board members and there handles.
I really had a great time! Perhaps I had TOO MUCH FUN
Sounds like a lot of fun was had! I will continue to live vicariously through the stories...
dammit i missed the fun...maybe next one!

Louie rocks as a host!
All the ladies were lovely, really great to meet Analisa Cox...!!! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Analisa Cox was a stunner, a total surprise. Had no idea she had such presence. A real beauty and fun person.
Thanks and kudos to Louis and Jake for another great event. Always enjoy the fellowship as well as the competition at the tables.

GB
Fukin horrible, I had to work real late, and after being on my feet for 11 hours I was in no shape to attend ! Fuck it. Next time
Had a great time, I'll get even with you guys, next time around.
Big Louie, thank you very much for organizing the event. Although I was there only for 1.5 hours just socializing, I enjoyed meeting few people who I had not met in a while and some new people. Wished I could have stayed longer. Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.....