Things to do when it's cold...

Personally, I prefer to snuggle by Tara. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
I totally agree with that
if you really want something to do, how about you list some of the things/places you like to do, visit, see. then folks can give real suggestions. or go online and search for <dallas "things to do">

but, then you added ... "but thank you all for the suggestions. Some good loving would keep me warm though ;-)"

i wont say threAD, i promise.
I totally agree with that Originally Posted by Catherine Anne
Me too hotties
Movie time for sure! I love watching movies.

Next, for me, would be going for a long walk with my dog. I love being outside when it's cold. Of course there is nothing like clam smackin and poppin next a fireplace.
Curl up in front of the fireplace with you favorite lady/gentleman, soft relaxing music, a good bottle of scotch, wine or champagne, sofy sexy kisses and nibbles on the neck, a romantic toast or two...I bet that leads to "staying warm"!
Cheers!
Sit In My 104 degree Hot Tub and wish I had company!!!

Moto
  • st929
  • 12-08-2010, 01:12 PM
While I have done the wax dripping (Ze I love where your mind goes) and snuggling infront of a fire place sounds fantastic (sadly not an option) so I will continue to fish at the indoor fishing barge and drown me some minnows and catch any of the dumb fish that bite the hook. Its cheap and warm and passes time. Oh and I dont have to use a wrapper, LMAO.
I tried and ventured out today. It was fun when to Starbucks and got my fave and walked around for a while. I miss my dog he is always there for company but didn't bring him. I wish I had a fireplace to sit in front of. Any good places I can walk around at?
C A,

PPE would be glad to assist you with the candle Wax.....

PPE
Snuggle by the fire and drink lots of hot cocoa. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Can I join you?

netman