Virgin advice

You are in your mid 20's. Don't lose your virginity to a provider. I am not sure how you look but you don't have to be a stud to get laid. Don't start off paying for sex.....I'm assuming that you have never had a long term relationship if you are a virgin. Going this route will certainly not help you to do so at your age.

Just work for it, and you should sleep with a woman for the 1st time who wants to be with you, and not because you can pay her donation to act like she wants to be with you. I just think this route is a bad way to go for you. You're a young dude, your time will arrive.

You've made it this long and you are still alive, and lack of pussy won't kill you, so keep living your life and lose your virginity to someone who is not checking your work references to find out whether or not you are a cop and who is not billing you by the hour for services rendered by taking your virginity.

The choice is yours, I hope you take my advice but if not, I understand. I just think that your first time should be with someone who actually is with you for you, and not because you stopped by the ATM before you visited her incall.

There are many jaded guys on this site that may make you think that P4P is the only way to go. That's not the case. Just as the providers are on here, there are a lot of great "civilian" ladies out there.
Fuck who you want and if it happens to be a drop dead gorgeous provider, then so be it......just make sure she is Awesome----do the research and find one that fits you...follow her postings and make sure you will get along with her style....after your certain you found the one.....fuck her every second she has you on the clock....then you wont feel so bad for having or wanting (whatever your case maybe) to pay!!

At least if you pay a chick then you know you can have it any way you want......as in you get to pick the setup.....the cloths she wears for you, a nice classy hotel, champagne, anything your heart desires....If she is the right provider for him, then she can accommodated.
Am I the only suspicious about this situation here?

Am I the only suspicious about this situation here?

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Nope
Maybe fishing for a good "pity" fuck.
I would like to thank everyone for there input, I have read and put serious though into everything that has been said here. However, I asked which route I should take, not as to whether it is a good idea to lose one virginity to a provider. I hope I dont offend anyone by reiterating my question, as I truly appreciate the sound advice that I feel comes from a good place.

Btw, I can definitely understand why a new, faceless individual can come up as suspicious. Only time and a few good reviews can probably fix that.

thanks again!!
  • Gulf2
  • 05-08-2011, 06:40 AM
... I lost my virginity when I was in jr high a long time ago in a gang bang in the back seat of a 1950 Ford. you can beat that!

... Originally Posted by daddyo67
Oh no...I hope we haven't met...
  • Gulf2
  • 05-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Really, among it all, you've received some decent advice here. That's what these forums are good for. Good idea to come here and honestly talk it out. I think what you're hearing, at least what I'm reading, is that in the end--as Marla suggested--you'll be better off not to begin with a provider. If you have already made up your mind then proceed intelligently and cautiously. Read these forums backwards and forwards. Read the advice of ladies who participate in the community, not just the ones who advertise. Read the posts of the gentlemen who participate, not just the ones who "kiss and tell." You'll find someone around here who has seen--and done!--it all. Be patient and do your research.

Avoid the folks who just come here to rant. In my years of experience, I can tell you that you'll be least happy associating with anyone, man or woman, who rants. Attitude is the next best thing to a cold shower. There really are some stable, good folks around here and the mods are responsive and helpful. Take time to avail yourself of all these resources.

If you've gotten good advice and the time comes for you to make a selection, I would encourage you to forget about negotiation, learn to tip properly, be a gentleman, and learn to take a graceful exit without having to be asked. Don't fall in love (oh yeah, it's easier than you think) and don't EVER send a rude or hateful email or text to a lady. If you make an appointment, show up and show up on time. If you can't show up, call. Then make it up to her (you still took her time). If you NCNS a lady for honest reasons, then send her the money--then get out of town! (LOL). And don't ever, ever forget that when she opens that door to you the first time, YOU aren't the only one who is nervous.

What I'm saying to you is that Marla is right. It's best not to start at all. But if you do, do it right. And this is a great place to learn the right way.

Welcome.

All the best.
My suggestion/recommendation to you, Airliners, is:
Go through with verification in Dallas.

Good luck, have fun and be safe.

I am a virgin in my mid 20's. I have been going through the site for a while and decided going the provider route. I understand the downfalls that might come with taking this route and am ok with them. Because of my age, lack of references, and relative fear of the the verification process I am looking for advice as to how/where I should proceed.

Here at my current options:

Go through with verification in dallas.

This will allow me to get comfortable with a provider who is willing to see me. I will have a pretty good idea as to what I can expect. If I choose this route should I meet said provider for diner or at a bar(after verification) before activities take place or just go for it?

Bunnyranch

I dont have to go through the verification process there, but its suppose to be pretty expensive. I dont think I want to spend thousands for an hour. After going through the forums there, it looks like clients are always very satisfied, am sure they run a great brothel but refuse to beleive all clients are satisfied.

Canada

I get to travel and I beleive this hobby is legal up north. I really dont know what else to say about this option. It was the one I felt most comfortable with for a while, but really dont know anymore as I would really like to stay local.

Which option should I choose? I would love to hear the option of the community.

Thanks in advance!!! Originally Posted by airliners
I would like to thank everyone for there input, I have read and put serious though into everything that has been said here. However, I asked which route I should take, not as to whether it is a good idea to lose one virginity to a provider. I hope I dont offend anyone by reiterating my question, as I truly appreciate the sound advice that I feel comes from a good place.

Btw, I can definitely understand why a new, faceless individual can come up as suspicious. Only time and a few good reviews can probably fix that.

thanks again!! Originally Posted by airliners
You are completely right, I apologize about ranting. Dallas route is my best suggestion.
Stay local. More economical.