Apology to Date That I Cancelled On

Accidental double post
Nope, you didn't miss anything. One could surmise not very well considering he added enough detail so she would know exactly who he is speaking of, but would have to out herself if she chooses to reply. There is one skillful level of CYA and drama prevention in that apology.

But what's a guy to do? If you don't feel safe leaving your car unattended, you probably shouldn't. Originally Posted by Elysa Scott

The reason I asked is maybe she blew up or just shrugged it off. Some fucktards actually feel terrible cancelling. And then cancelling at such short notice ... I was wondering why he was falling on his sword. I do not expect the lady to reply, there would no reason for her to reply.
I was just, in jest, saying that we likely will never know from her because of details included. If she was pissed she likely will not post about it here.

If you don't feel safe you shouldn't do it. Cancelling can make most feel guilty when its at the time of meeting. However, if you have a bad feeling you ignore only to find out why you were right verses wondering if you were right that would be worse.
Well said and publicly shows you as sincere. I have been in that neighborhood before for daytime visits. But would not have considered an after dark tryst for some of the same reasons. Even the gated apartments are shabby with men marking time just waiting for a chance to do mischief. I hope all of us hobbyist choose safety over desire.
Well said and publicly shows you as sincere. I have been in that neighborhood before for daytime visits. But would not have considered an after dark tryst for some of the same reasons. Even the gated apartments are shabby with men marking time just waiting for a chance to do mischief. I hope all of us hobbyist choose safety over desire. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
Hard to choose safety when you are chasing a beautiful girl - like T***, for instance!!!
It is in the ladies best interest to not respond. Bobster because it's coed I will mute my words. Your words come off very condescending. IMHO your post was just to CYA. Yes you can couch it with the cloak of "I was scared "etc etc etc However if being scared was truly the case then why extra wagging of ur finger and needing to lecture the lady. Hopefully you will research before you waste yours and another lady time. FYI you do have blue collar gents who probably could buy you and your foreign car
She contacted me. Thanked me and we'll reschedule for a daytime meeting. She seemed to understand my hesitation about being there after sundown.

I won't respond to all the arm waving flames. Blue collar guys GENERALLY don't walk around in suits driving new foreign cars at night.

Mods - feel free to close this thread.
I'm not sure daytime makes much difference, but whatever floats your boat. If it's a low income type area, there's a good chance those same individuals are there during the day as well. Times are tough, a lot of folks out of work, and that flashy car that you probably drive will be an easy target. Not trying to make you feel uncomfortable man, but if you're shelling out for a 2 hour date, I'd personally consider shelling out another $80 for a decent hotel room somewhere away from that crap. I'd a lot rather enjoy a date and not worry, than I would feeling like I needed to check on my car every 10 minutes.
I don't care about the car. I was concerned about MY personal safety. The car sitting there just gives bad guys a target to watch for where I'd inevitably be in an hour or 2. I'm single and drug free. I would have no problem w/calling 5-0 to report the car stolen or damaged. Now reporting ME as stolen or damaged is a different story.......
Closed at OP's request and because some folks are looking for reasons to flame and create drama where none existed to begin with.