BBFS offered

Some threads are just more fun than others.
You should post her name and the AMP name. They'll get a lot more business that way.
And it has never happened anywhere except at AMPs. Never with indies or studios! Right?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
It happens with indies and studios, but it's more of a sure thing at AMPs.
I went to a well known and reviewed Asian spa provider today and during the session really wanted me to do BBFS w her and it scared the crap out of me. I wish I had known she does this, I wouldve went elsewhere. Anyone else experience this? Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
It "scared the crap" out of you? What a little girl. If you don't want to do it, wear a condom. Jeez, pretty simple solution. Oh wait, I said solution....
the original post is nothing more than hit-and-run innuendo....to say a "well-known" provider, from a "well-known AMP", post it, and disappear?

I'm calling bullshit.....
I think Eccie's BBFS Investigative Commission should launch an investigation immediately and send in Lazarus Long under cover. I mean uncovered.
I had a well known indie offer me BBFS for an additional fee after the condom came off during RCG. I passed and never went back.
I had a well known indie offer me BBFS for an additional fee after the condom came off during RCG. I passed and never went back. Originally Posted by LittleWit
thanks for the newsflash.
I've heard talk that BBFS is more common at AMPS. But I've very seldom had it offered there. Nor often by indys. I'm so out of it to not know that it happens from time to time, but my personal experience has been that offers are very, very rare. I wonder if its just that it generates so much conversation when it happens, or that my experiences are atypical for some reason (and if so, for what reason).
You think BBFS at an AMP is scary, you should see some of what Casey offers.
It is what it is. But, given the recent media attention it's a shame to give a bigger stick to those beating the drum.
It is what it is. But, given the recent media attention it's a shame to give a bigger stick to those beating the drum. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
For sure - it amazes me how "facinated" and/or "shocked" a lot of people seem when the subject is mentioned in a post; Really!?! You're a moron to think it doesn't happen; and even dumber to act naive about it - suffice it to say "it is what it is." And here's another news flash: those who want it, will seek and find it; those who don't will conduct themselves accordingly and use protection - so what's the point of the post?
BBFS feels so fantastic! Blowing a huge load deep inside the kitty? Unbeatable feeling. Bareback sex is so unappreciated these days.
When I was a kid I used to like poking a stick at an ant hill and then watching all the ants go crazy from a safe distance.

Just remember, you may have never participated in BBFS, but your mom definitely has
I think RogueJet and others in this thread have it right. But have you ever noticed that no one who hazards the risk of BBFS and gets infected ever posts about that? Given the plaudits in this thread for BBFS there must be a few who've lost the bet. For me, there are too many really good varieties of condoms available and too many ladies on this board who can provide very satisfying sex to tempt most hobbyists into taking the risk. But hey, P.T. Barnum had it right.