The Hypocritical Liberals of Portland, Oregon

Actually there is diversity and there is diversity. To the liberals it is ALL about appearance. If I told you to have a more diverse diet a liberal could trot out seven different kinds of apples and call it diversity. You have a yellow apple, a red apple, a green apple, a Delicious, a Granny Smith, or a Honey Crisp but they would never consider a banana, an orange, or a strawberry. That doesn't fit their idea of diversity. So they gather black people, Asian people, Hispanic people, and grudgingly, white people who all think the same way and believe the same things. That is diversity to them.

Take the Allison Janney interview in TV Guide about the West Wing and Aaron Sorkin. She was asked about diversity in the cast and then she was asked about a real conservative voice on the set and she said that Aaron would never allow something like that. Bigot! I guess we'll hear that some of his best friends are conservatives. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You nailed it. I hope the liberals will read it with an open mind!
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2014, 08:24 PM
If you guys think taking it up the ass is normal, rational male behavior, then take it up the ass like C17 and Eva like to do. If you think it is totally awesome for one guy to suck another man's cock, you should just do it, and let us know you practice what you preach. Surely you can see you don't have the right to both condone it and use it as an insult, right?
Surely you can see that you can't promote diversity and then only live among friendly white folks, right? Move to South Dallas or else STFU! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are mistaking diversity with tolerance.

Actually there is diversity and there is diversity. To the liberals it is ALL about appearance. If I told you to have a more diverse diet a liberal could trot out seven different kinds of apples and call it diversity. You have a yellow apple, a red apple, a green apple, a Delicious, a Granny Smith, or a Honey Crisp but they would never consider a banana, an orange, or a strawberry. That doesn't fit their idea of diversity. So they gather black people, Asian people, Hispanic people, and grudgingly, white people who all think the same way and believe the same things. That is diversity to them.

Take the Allison Janney interview in TV Guide about the West Wing and Aaron Sorkin. She was asked about diversity in the cast and then she was asked about a real conservative voice on the set and she said that Aaron would never allow something like that. Bigot! I guess we'll hear that some of his best friends are conservatives. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

DIPSHIT.
Diversity = White Genocide... No Thanks... FUCKERS... http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...ur-5309996.php
You are mistaking diversity with tolerance.

Originally Posted by WTF
I'm stating liberals are guilty of lip service, not full support.