How do you like your vaginas ?

Wet.

The wetter the better.
My personal preference is for them to be kinda flat the outside with an easy to lick/ suck clit, and that is smooth, firm, and naturally wet all the way up in her. I like for her to sit on my face while I daty so she can work her pussy on my mouth the way that feels best to her and firm but not too tight wet ones make me cum harder and more times . Fortunately , there are a lot of them out there like that.
Haven't seen enough in my lifetime to decide.
I like them a little meaty with lips you can suck on and tease....
Not a big fan of the Arby's Roast Beef flappy meat curtains. Some gals don't know how to keep those flaps clean and usually find pieces of TP or lumpy thick white discharge that clumps like Dick Cheese. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Well, I'm never going to be able to look at an Arby's sandwich the same again!
I like the kind of vagina that comes on a woman - a natural woman - you know, from birth!!
Sometimes I like Tacos. Sometimes I like kimchi. I also like them medium well, brown on the out side and pink on the inside.
Currently seeking a piquant Biryani.
In my face?
I like 'em young, tight and hairless.

So then; the one on the right I guess.

Oh right . . . and between the thighs of a women with two X chromosomes!
Some gals don't know how to keep those flaps clean and usually find pieces of TP or lumpy thick white discharge that clumps like Dick Cheese. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Sounds frightening however some girls don't know how to keep it clean w/small lips.
Sorry you had bad luck w/the flappers
I like them clean and sweet smelling. Don't think I have ever met one I didn't like.
Shaken, not stirred
  • 5T3V3
  • 06-18-2015, 08:08 AM
I am not for a lot of flapage generally, well any flapage really. I like it when standing, feet shoulder width a part, you see basically the camel toe. I find the closer the end of the clit is to the vaginal opening the easier it is for the lady to take real pleasure in penetration sex as opposed to oral stimulation, so that is always nice in a lady as pleasing her tends to be less work.

Are we considering Vaginoplasty or just curious? I only ask because it kills me as a providee when one of you beautiful ladies with incredibly sexy B-cup breasts or those tasty sweet A-cups that will be forever perfect breasts runs to the doctor and slaps on a pair of Ds or DD's never considering that many of her customers will never call her again because like me they LOVED those A's and B's. I only say that to say this - while excess flapage may keep me away, it will keep another guy coming back to you over and over, because he loves it. After 30 years of hobbying, I know one thing for sure there is not such thing as the perfect breast size, the perfect pussy or the perfect menu - each one of us likes different things at different times and at different days ... it is best to be the best you that you can be and let the guys that love that beat a path to your door.
Lol I like em hot wet and tight!