Is this really what i have to go through????

I'm liking this fucktard already.......ijs
Would any of you beautiful ladies like to have a lunch date, food only, just so someone will know that I am legit. Originally Posted by Durty
This proves and does nothing for screening. Are you telling me LE, rapist, and jackers don't eat?

It's actually funny that you mention that because one of our long time local rapists, takes providers out for dinner, then rapes them in the back of his car.
Dayum.........and I was just about to tell him to do the rub and blow with broke wild.....she has spinner contacts.......I guess that is out......heh
Brooke doesn't see guys that she knows don't want to see her. I'm far from broke and in need. It's my number one goal that every guy who sees me enjoys our time together and a thing or 2 about me and my body.

I hear almost everyday "you have a great body" ... so what the hell would I need to degrade myself by seeing the OP for?
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 01:05 PM
This proves and does nothing for screening. Are you telling me LE, rapist, and jackers don't eat?

It's actually funny that you mention that because one of our long time local rapists, takes providers out for dinner, then rapes them in the back of his car. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I drive a big ass truck, so its not me.
Not implying it was you, I am just saying taking a provider out to eat means nothing. You need to fuck and get your dick sucked, then you will be getting somewhere.
Being in this hobby, I figured the ladies would have a little thicker skin...... Originally Posted by Durty
No, see, they actually have feelings. That surprises you, I know.

This railroad runs both ways, friend. You're liable to find that there many "above standard" ladies who will refuse to see you now that you've successfully displayed your true colors. And to do it so early in your posting career has saved us all much time.

I think its clear now why your wife has made the decision she has made.

Best of luck to you.
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Brooke doesn't see guys that she knows don't want to see her. I'm far from broke and in need. It's my number one goal that every guy who sees me enjoys our time together and a thing or 2 about me and my body.

I hear almost everyday "you have a great body" ... so what the hell would I need to degrade myself by seeing the OP for? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
See you get it!! Why would I pay for time I would not enjoy? Would that be money well spent? Would you enjoy your service if your partner is not enjoying it?

As I have said, I am not attacking the BBW ladies, they are just not for me. Could I spend time with them conversing and enjoying a movie sure, would i be able to get hard if need be, absolutely not. It's much easier for a woman to fake it than a man, how am i gona fake hard??

Honesty is a trait that is not always pleasant, but I refuse to spend my money and lie about what a good time it was.
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 01:26 PM
No, see, they actually have feelings. That surprises you, I know.

This railroad runs both ways, friend. You're liable to find that there many "above standard" ladies who will refuse to see you now that you've successfully displayed your true colors. And to do it so early in your posting career has saved us all much time.

I think its clear now why your wife has made the decision she has made.

Best of luck to you. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
What are my true colors? I like skinny chicks? I see you took this personally, for that I apologize. My wife, seeing as you want to bring her into it, is not receptive because complications she had in child birth. Sex hurts and is no longer comfortable for her, scar tissue build up from 5 operations tends to do that.

Go ahead and pass judgment on me for my taste, nice one.
Look, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt; although, God, you've done nothing to deserve it. You started the thread by bringing you wife into it. It wasn't us. So let's put that pity card in another deck.

Second, you didn't state the thread was about preferences. You stated that thread was about standards and certain ladies, the "fat ones, the old ones, etc." are "sub-standard." You'll note I used your words. All your words.

Good grief, if you prefer blond spinners, just say that. No need to classify everyone else as substandard. What you will undoubtedly find is that as a lady gets older, her ability to drive you completely nuts goes through the roof. And most of them can do just that.

Lighten up, friend. Learn to state your preferences without disrespecting whole groups of people. If you really want help, kind words go a long way.
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 01:52 PM
I like short ( well anything under 6') slender/skinny/athletic/petite/average girls. Not a huge boob fan, but I love me a nice round ass, hair don't matter/ she could be bald, either no tattoos or the polar opposite and look like a suicide girl. That help?

I made this thread to get a responce, that I did get. I did not intend to hurt feelings, just to state like the ladies I have preferences as well. Of they can be picky why can I?

The thick skin comment was my way of rationalizing that everybody is not everyone else's cup of tea.

In order for it to be fun, there has to be some lust involved.

And there you have it.
You say your not attacking the BBW ladies but your previous comments of " donating by the pound " ....say otherwise.....my advice is to listen to Brooke on this one.....especially being a newbie trying to get a referral because trust me, a lot of the " spinner" types on this board whom your trying to see....do their research and would probably be very hesitant on seeing a newbie with no references who start off being rude and disrespectful to any one particular genre of provider.
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 02:14 PM
That comment was made after " fuck a sperm whale....or 3"
I was just stating there are some things I can't/won't do.
It seems be the social norm here that you have to get bbw reviews to get to the candy shop.
yes my comment was a little rude but, Im was just tired of hearing, that's the only way to get in here.
all I want is to enjoy my hard earned money havin a real good time.
I appreciate all the ladies in everything they do, but it still rings true different strokes for different folks .
tell them you have $$$.........and a vette.......ijs
I don't think the OP is being rude at all, he knows what he likes and has no desire to spend money on an experience he isn't going to enjoy...nothing wrong with that.

Definitely get signed up with P411 and Date-Check love