Pros and cons of age of clients

dallas, i laughed so hard at fuck em on the floor! hashtag rugburns
highway 10....i have some cougar blood in me babe....pretty please..
I know from my own experience that when I was young it was just about getting to my pleasure. Now it is different. I want to savor it.
Problem is younger women don't seem to realize old men need a higher protein intake than younger men while older women don't care. On the other hand, unlike younger men, old men like women of any age who appreciate what protein they have to supply. Jus' say'n!

I approve this message.

I know from my own experience that when I was young it was just about getting to my pleasure. Now it is different. I want to savor it. Originally Posted by Doccook

LIke eating a meal at Ruth Chris's
Like eating a meal at Ruth Chris's Originally Posted by DallasRain
Except at Ruth's Chris, they give you napkins...

At 60 years old now, I get asked the age question a lot, and I always answer "If she dies, she dies..."
dallas, i laughed so hard at fuck em on the floor! hashtag rugburns
highway 10....i have some cougar blood in me babe....pretty please.. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
In the words of Ronnie McDowell older women are beautiful lovers! I believe that is very very true! Babe I'm game whenever you are! Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSr3SsoQs8
A+ Highwayman
well I saw a young guy yesterday---he was 30 {my son is 32..lol}............he was very sweet and mature!
{and no I did not fuck him on the floor...lol}
{and no I did not fuck him on the floor...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
So he fucked "You" on the floor? Or did you use the kitchen table and every other piece of furniture you could find?
lol I fucked him on the bed on my hot pink sheets!!!!

Suzanna I would love to meet ya!
BUT I NEVER kick a man out of my bed {unless it is to fuck him on the floor..lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
So is the Kitchen Table out?
It's a lot closer to the whipped cream and the toppings that are in the fridge.
No smoking while I eat......