Who is to blame the idiot or the thief?

Yep, you are a dummy. You seem to know how the process works yet . . .
I just double checked P411 and her profile is gone. I figured she did a reverse block, but wow. Maybe the scam artist closed down shop after her last score. I appreciate the feedback. Not sure what Gina can do at this point, but will send it her way regardless. Thanks for the advice. CPI, sounds like all I need to do now is win the Nobel Prize to redeem myself. Hawkeye - I told her I was from out of town...hence the urgency to get together tonight....I see now how that was probably counter productive. Definitely feel shafted on this deal. Originally Posted by bb2040
Well Gina still will know, what to do, for the future, and has her information...
if this really happened.
She is 100% wrong; you are 0% wrong. You did make a foolish choice. But, there's a difference between being dumb and being wrong.
She is 100% wrong; you are 0% wrong. You did make a foolish choice. But, there's a difference between being dumb and being wrong. Originally Posted by Shackleton

If you believe in karma she will get her due, that the best ending for you I think at this point!! She will get hers!!
Call gina and report it - Gina does a good job of cleaning house.

and NEVER prepay for a session or anything. That's just hobby 101.
Guess I'm too much of a pessimist these days. Here we go:

1. If she shows up early and you're not ready I would have told her you'll meet her at the appointed time and place, explaining that you're not ready to meet. If that's not good enough for her Highness then good riddance!
2. I don't hand out cash unless I anticipate getting something in exchange in pretty short order. If she wanted to leave after you showed up (early!!!) I would've wished her a good night, gone back to my hotel room, found the hand lotion they keep in the bathroom, selected "Best Cumshots of '09" from the XXX choices and spanked my monkey like it owed me money until the itch I wanted scratched is alllllll better! Why would you give someone you don't know money unless you're ready to start the date? I'm not saying it's like a toll booth where you toss in the cash and the lane opens wide, but come on!
3. As Nina states, the place for this rant is whatever Florida board would help out the Hobbyists that might frequent the Provider that ripped you off.
4. I know that some people might say "everybody is gonna have a bad day now and then" and I agree. Difference is what she did makes her a thief.
paying all the cutie pie teens I see in the shopping malls here in dallas.. Originally Posted by gregory_m2003
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm