dont out yourself

Looks like I'm a blog. I don't want to be a blog. Why am I a blog?
I'd bet that my handle has the most results. I'm a walking security nightmare.
Well I Found Out That I Am A Courtesan Extraordinaire!!!!!

OH WAIT... I ALREADY KNEW THAT!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

BUT I Did Find A Review That I Was Unaware Of...

So Thanks For Having Me Look!!!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY
Howdy, Folks!

Well okay, then.
Hmmm, seems I'm either a photog with an affinity for expensive guitars and or a lonely(?) Christian seeking friendship. I should have it so good. Wait, that guy lives in Ohio. Never mind.

Seriously, I'm thinking about changing my username. Not for my sake, but for John Brown's sake.
  • Carl
  • 12-02-2011, 08:56 AM
It's too late. Word on the street is that even as we speak "his body lies a-mouldering in his grave." But his soul is marching on, so, he has that going for him.
Rock the kitten, Carl!

love,
c
While this thread is funny, it is good to realize that it's really easy to spill real world information about yourself into the hobby world.

Over the years, I've seen a lot of info leak out in strange, convoluted ways. I've also seen pretty smart people make really dumb mistakes, and leak info.

I've also seen people pay heavy prices for info leaks.

I'll second the note to be sure that if someone contacts you and says they're JoeBlow from eccie, to exchange a PM on eccie. Don't accept that joeblow@yahoo is the "real" thing.
I really am a Teddy Bear! Am I saying too much?
i should get an ugly dog
Ye gads! It appears that I'm not a dashing chap after all, but just a raggedy old flag.

Imagine my utter disappointment.
I'm lucky - google has no links or hits for me.
I made sure my handle returned a lot of different results from all over the world in every popular search engine.
I'm sure Interpol is on my trail by now.
While funny, and while googling yourself is always a good idea when done in moderation, this isn't an alert. Originally Posted by Vyt
Will googling oneself too much cause blindness and hairy palms?
  • Toyz
  • 12-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Hmmmm I am a rock band from Burlington, N.C. Party on, Garth!!!