Who is your late night comedy host?

Well that's positive.
A total of eleven votes is a very small sample size.
I enjoy Colbert, Kimmel & Noah. Never heard of Gutfeld.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What?
I enjoy Colbert, Kimmel & Noah. Never heard of Gutfeld. Originally Posted by StoneyTark
Poor Jimmy Kimmel. He was in love with Sarah Silverman until she broke the news to him that she was fucking Matt Damon, lol.
A total of eleven votes is a very small sample size. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That's what she said...
one of the funnier talk show guys

back in the day and not exactly a talk show guy

burt reynolds when he would sub for johnny Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
didnt know that the late burt did that
Who is Gutfeld ?

Originally Posted by myren1900
Never heard of Gutfeld. Originally Posted by StoneyTark

wut???
didnt know that the late burt did that Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
burt credited his appearances on the tonight show with making his career..both as a guest and a guest-host..he was hilarious
A total of eleven votes is a very small sample size. Originally Posted by ICU 812
And fewer votes for the others.
I would have put people like Carson, Parr, Leno, Letterman, Rivers, Arsenio, Wally George, and some others on the list but I wanted this to be active duty talk show hosts.

As for Gutfeld, get used to him being on top ladies.
Fox News number one in cable news and Gutfeld, number one in late night. I think I see a pattern here.
Yeah, there’s a pattern. Even (especially) Trumpists need to laugh before taking off their clothes for bed.

Thanks God for Rupert Murdoch, eh!

As for me, “Ladies,” I get my late night chuckles, chortles and guffaws right here on ECCIE, especially as it gets closer to closing time.
I almost forgot another late-night host though he did not have guests; Rush Limbaugh.
Fortunately, plenty of Carson on Roku and Youtube.
Don't have cable so watch whatever Gutfeld clips are posted.