Mitt Romney The 5th Amendment Candidate

and then again
Dammit, Cap'n! Another post filled with hate! Why can't we be civil, and not expect the truth from President Obama? Demanding that President Obama be honest with us is disrespectful. He promised Hope and Change. If we ask for details, we are simply "spewing hate."
and then again Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Thanks Bro. Good one!
Thanks Bro. Good one! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
per Superman,"truth, justice and the American way."
Just kidding, Cap'n. Good post.
Yeah , good post. That meme was totally a game changer.
Wow ! I think I have to go question what reality
is again.

Oh , but before I go...... Why is it bad for Obie to
Seal his records and ok for Mitt?
and then again Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Just one question for the legal expert (cog that is).

Is the President legally obligated to release any of these listed records to the general public to hold the office he was elected to? Anybody?
A simple yes or no answer is all I’m asking for.

Going to check on a piece of equipment. Be back in 30 minutes to check your answers.
I have never heard anyone claim that Obama was second in his class at anything. Citation?

In 1975 Romney graduated from both Harvard Law and Harvard Business school at the same time. cum laude in law and in the top 5% in his business class.

I would say that it is safe to say that Romney is far smarter than Obama.

I would say that it is safe to say that Romney is far smarter than Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Of course you would. And you have just said it.

So.

Using what method of objective measurement? (needed to be taken as a fact)

Or is this your opinion? (like an asshole, most everybody has one)
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2012, 06:56 AM
I think JD was blessed/cursed with more than one asshole. Nobody can spew that much shit with just one...
I think JD was blessed/cursed with more than one asshole. Nobody can spew that much shit with just one... Originally Posted by WTF
hi--Larry -us. .... Too funy,man! I have this image of JD with two assholes on his face instead of a mouth. Lmao.
Just one question for the legal expert (cog that is).

Is the President legally obligated to release any of these listed records to the general public to hold the office he was elected to? Anybody?
A simple yes or no answer is all I’m asking for.

Going to check on a piece of equipment. Be back in 30 minutes to check your answers. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Why Munchie, I guess I had you figured wrong. I always thought you didn't like me, and now it turns out that you depend on my experience and expertise. I'm flattered. Now, it would appear to me that the answer to your question is obvious. But since that is not the case, I am happy to help out when I can.

I'm just that type of guy.

So, the answer to your question, which you have waited so patiently for, is no.

I hope that clears this up for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post.

Damn. Munchie is a nice guy after all.

COG, you're being disingenuous. Obama was Editor of the Harvard Law Review. You know as well as I do that you don't even get invited onto the law review unless your law school grades are in the top 5% or so of your law school class, never mind get elected editor in chief.
How am I being disingenuous? I only answered Munchie's question. And we already settled the Law Review question in another thread. It turns out, and I admitted, that Obama probably was a typical Law Review editor, and did the work that such an editor does. There were some records concerning his tenure as editor I hadn't seen. I don't think he was a remarkable editor, nor do I think he phoned it in. So I have no more questions about his tenure as editor of Law Review.
Why Munchie, I guess I had you figured wrong. I always thought you didn't like me, and now it turns out that you depend on my experience and expertise. I'm flattered. Now, it would appear to me that the answer to your question is obvious. But since that is not the case, I am happy to help out when I can.

I'm just that type of guy.

So, the answer to your question, which you have waited so patiently for, is no.

I hope that clears this up for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post.

Damn. Munchie is a nice guy after all.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still just me in whatever light you choose to see me.

And I already knew the answer. I have posted to that effect several times. It seems some people think that their need to see his scores is more than just their opinion and is a legal obligation.

Just wanted to get that straight.

Thanks.