New Fantasy

Sounds like a good game plan MF@38.
Relaxed muscles make for a much better, more intense orgasm. Originally Posted by anova444
I so do agree with you, 90-120 massage accompanied by an orgasm is so much more enjoyable.

If done correctly, I feel stress free on multiple levels.
After a session like that, just pour me in a bucket and sling me out into the backyard grass . . .
lol, slowhand. Almost nothing better than looking at stars and fire flies from a soft patch of grass. Clover patches are even softer.
Every week I get a deluxe spa mani/pedi which includes a massage from both. The pedi is done by a man and the mani is done by a woman. Both very cute, and responsive and attentive in my opinion. The spa chair that I sit in vibrates. After that I get a 90 min Swedish massage. I found an Asian man that does a very good job minus the happy ending. Then I go home and have a meeting with my removable shower head and glass cock. Wow, the orgasm is intense and my entire body convulses.
Lindsey Lacey - Hands - literally - down, I can hook you up... LOL!

She is my Eviler Twin...

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Totally agree Lindsey is a woman of many skills...esp those hard to reach areas
Was a nice birthday present. Still no threesome.
hey there im wintersky and i was wondering how to get my preview on my postings?and is there any guys here that would give me a preview?let me know thanks sexy redhead.
We now return to your regularly scheduled thread -- Another Realm/New Fantasy. Please excuse the commercial interruption . . .
LOL, yeah that wasn't cute or cool...nor sexy.
How about a shower massage from a certified hobbyist
mmmm. Hot!!
How about a shower massage from a certified hobbyist Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
Yes, please!
Get the soap and pulsating head ready, Analisa. Anticipation doubles the fun
Yay!