Big bills or small bills???

I prefer small bills.
I can't tell you how many times Starbucks WILL NOT take a $100 bill in the morning and I am not very nice if I don't get my coffee.

The only problem I find when you break a hundred the next thing you know it like I knew I had a hundred?? Lol then it's oh ya I got gas had dinner and bought a shirt and bam it gone...?? Lol.. Isn't that life? But as I said it all goes and blows away like the rest..I like a mixture because I'm the stashing type... So I love the days one does big and the other small.. I guess it's don't bit the hand that feeds u.. (Spoken to not be taken literally)
I prefer small bills.
I can't tell you how many times Starbucks WILL NOT take a $100 bill in the morning and I am not very nice if I don't get my coffee.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
______________________________ _

You are SO RIGHT Berkleigh! After an active day, I frequently want to order out Chinese or pizza. Very few can break a hundred. So I guess some small bills are necessary, like half the donation. But all hundos occasionally is ok too, helps me save for the next months rent better.
Speaking of small bills, I go to strip clubs and I always get $100 bundle of brand new $1.

Then the next day or so I am using the remainder, usually 85% of it to pay for groceries or pizza delivery and people will look at me the same way when I hand them a $100 billl.

Or the many times I use self check outs and stand there and pay the entire amount with $1, feeding them in one at a time and people in line behind me look like they want to be my best friends.

Or sometimes I will have a bunch of $2 bills from going to Baby Dolls. You should see people's facial expressions when they get those.
People look at them ($2 bills) as if they aren't real. I remember seeing them as a kid, and even now, they still don't 'look right'.

There was a SC I went to that only dealt out $2 bills, basically forcing the guys to tip them out, or bring in their own $1's.

I'd rather pay in big(ger) bills, because of ease of handling, and less bulk.

Before one appointment, I went to one ATM that only gave me $10 bills.
I prefer small bills.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkeley
This was my concern...100's spend but many won't break them...20's work everywhere
Someone said that a mix is a good fix...I like that idea..
We need to meet up again
MarineButch
All those singles in my wallet make my ass look too big .
Lol popacorn that to funny.. Barkley then there's the being a waitress you get lots of ones.. When I origin ally said that I was in my feisty mood..