Thank You St Chris!!!

Good luck in your health battle. Your health and family are the most important things in your life.

Take care of yourself and only think positive thoughts. My prayers will be with you my friend.
St. Mateo,

You have always been a great friend to me and I appreciate you for always being there to listen. If you ever need anything...let me know. You know how to reach me.

I am sorry that your daughter was brought into this....pretty low down and childish if you ask me.

You will always be a friend!

Love ya,
Reese
take care and hope things turn out well...
i definitely don't know about the aforementioned issue discussed by st mateo, probably better that way.

however, i do want to express my thanks and support for your continue fight against cancer.

appreciate your work as a mod, i know most of the time your hard work and commitment go unrecognized.

take care.
St. Mateo,

You know if you ever need anything, just call!

I wish you the best of luck my friend.

Meg
  • Sami
  • 03-08-2011, 04:27 PM
St Mateo,

Best Wishes on your next journey, I hope all works out for you and your family.
You will be in my prayers.
St Mateo,
Thanks for all of your hard work and contributions here.

Be positive and take care of yourself and your family.
You will be missed and just know this....
There's a lot of prayers and positive energy from many of the members here.

Take care,
Clouddancer
St. M

I'm sure you are more prepared to battle the illness than deal with family discontent caused by childish and foolish behavior.

Take care of family first as you may well need them in the future. Best of luck on the health front battle and you are correct, honesty is more than likely the best course of action with the family at this juncture.

Good luck, God speed and I will say a little prayer for your continued recovery.

BP
  • fawn
  • 03-08-2011, 07:43 PM
St Mateo, I am so very sorry you are going through all this damn drama along with your battle against cancer.....Sigh.....It is sad that someone, anyone would want to tear another person's life a part....Thank God I am not cut from that cloth, I could never sink that low.... I just don't get it and I never will....Be safe my friend....And I pray your family issues will all work out for the best.....OH, and thank you for all your time in being a great MOD....
  • aka
  • 03-08-2011, 11:41 PM
St. Mat, play hard and fight harder. All the best.
I swear Nitwitboy you do have a way with words and my reaction is the same sometimes
Khloe, Reese,Meg,Fawn and everyone your thoughts are very kind and do know they do wonders for the soul.
And for those who are messaging the other person please dont do that.Message me please. I havent stated any names and I wont do that for I am walking a tightrope and what may seem to be obvious isnt always the case either.

I am not totally going away but I will be around If you want to talk you can always message me and I promise you I will get back to you.......
Prayer sent. Good Luck!
Good luck St. Mateo sir, and never lose your positive attitude in dealing with your health challenges. A very good friend of mine is fighting the same battle, and five years later is still going strong. Never give up, never surrender. You have my prayers.
I havent stated any names and I wont do that for I am walking a tightrope and what may seem to be obvious isnt always the case either. Originally Posted by St.Mateo
I'm glad we could talk and clear the air. I wish you the best in your recovery and in dealing with the issues surrounding your family!
Good Luck ST...you will be in our prayers!!!