Traveling for work

I do not usually travel unless I have another reason outside hooking to take the trip. One of my other hobbies leads to travel sometimes and so does other work I do.
Back when I hobbied regularly, I would hobby when traveling every chance I got -- anything from the 2 hour dates to spending several days with a lady. Many of my finest hobby memories were on the road everyplace from Alaska to Hawaii to Bali etc.
The hobby is my hobby so I like to find time to hobby while I travel. When I travel for the hobby I stay pretty close to my hotel. I enjoy shopping and breweries so that's usually where I go at night.
The hobby is my hobby so I like to find time to hobby while I travel. When I travel for the hobby I stay pretty close to my hotel. I enjoy shopping and breweries so that's usually where I go at night. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I brought the same hook to Tree House and Trillium on consecutive days in August. The were selling cans of Julius at Tree House, I think it was a 4 can limit. You have to go during the week though., they sell out very quickly.
whats ya wants ...ta bets most a the upset funnels stays pretty ...close ta the ol county buffet?
All depends on the bookings before I hit town but .... I like to get around.
So...when I'm not in a date I tend to enjoy the town or surrounding area esp when it's probably been 2 months or so since I last visited (I try get to my fave places 3-4 times a year),
I don't usually go anywhere exciting and unless I have friends in a particular area, I stay close to the hotel. I'm hoping to hobby in Philadelphia in the near future and I have a few attractions I want to see.
likes genos cheesesteaks
^^^ Or ... Joe's Steaks (or pork sandwich at Dinic's).