Huckabee the snake oil salesman

Not if it's true... he actually did reside in a trailer and he is most definitely trash.

Hey, the world needs ditch diggers too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
When I was 20 years old I kicked a shovel for a few years... I can still kick the fuck out of you... jammie-boy named WormFucker...
Says one lying cocksucker to another.........LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sounds like your talking to yourself in the mirror again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Try again, you grubergrubber. You're wrong, as usual. It wasn't in reference to being before his post, dipshit.

al·read·y
ˌôlˈredē/
adverb
before or by now or the time in question.
synonyms: by this/that time, by now/then, thus/so far, before now/then, until now/then, up to now/then
Originally Posted by WombRaider
The "time in question" was 4:18 PM and not 4:44 PM when your lying, cock-sucking ass posted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Not if it's true... he actually did reside in a trailer and he is most definitely trash.

Hey, the world needs ditch diggers too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I disagree with you, you elitist Mexican racist.
Sounds like your talking to yourself in the mirror again, ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As you did not deny being a lying cocksucker it will be the first honest thing you have done chicken dyke.
Sounds like your talking to yourself in the mirror again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The "time in question" was 4:18 PM and not 4:44 PM when your lying, cock-sucking ass posted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
by NOW, which would have been when I posted it, dipshit. When I posted it, I had already done it, which is what I meant, cocktard.
I disagree with you, you elitist Mexican racist. Originally Posted by DSK
Disagree all you want. No one gives a shit.
by NOW, which would have been when I posted it, dipshit. When I posted it, I had already done it, which is what I meant, cocktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But your lying, cock-sucking ass quoted IIFFY's post claiming you had posted before he did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: which was a bald face lie!

As you did not deny being a lying cocksucker it will be the first honest thing you have done chicken dyke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pointed out how you were having a two party conversation with yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That explanation left nothing to deny, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
But your lying, cock-sucking ass quoted IIFFY's post claiming you had posted before he did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: which was a bald face lie! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I didn't. Are you really so fucking lame that this is what you cling on to? I wasn't referring to the time he posted his comment. I was referring to the fact that I had already posted the thread WHEN I made the comment. When I made the comment in the thread, I had ALREADY posted the thread I started about it. Are you that fucking dumb?
already did it. Go bitch in there and post some useless illuminati videos about the new world order and shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But your lying, cock-sucking ass quoted IIFFY's post claiming you had posted before he did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: which was a bald face lie! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The comment I made was at 445. The thread was started at 444. That's why I said already, you fucking ignorant cunt. At 445, I had ALREADY started that thread, one minute earlier, dipshit.
The comment I made was at 445. The thread was started at 444. That's why I said already, you fucking ignorant cunt. At 445, I had ALREADY started that thread, one minute earlier, dipshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a cogenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your intent was to denigrate IIFFY with your fallacious attack.
You're a cogenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your intent was to denigrate IIFFY with your fallacious attack. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, it wasn't. It was to say that, at 444, I had already started that thread, which I commented on at 445, meaning I had ALREADY started it, dipshit. Get over it. You were caught lying and you're a CONGENITAL liar. Spell it right, horse cunt. You're not very professional, you grubergrubber from Obama's hometown of chicago.
No, it wasn't. It was to say that, at 444, I had already started that thread, which I commented on at 445, meaning I had ALREADY started it, dipshit. Get over it. You were caught lying and you're a CONGENITAL liar. Spell it right, horse cunt. You're not very professional, you grubergrubber from Obama's hometown of chicago. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your remark was directed at IIFFY as if he was unaware of your post. But yours was a disingenuous attack, because his post was at 4:18; thus, BEFORE your post at 4:44, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your remark was directed at IIFFY as if he was unaware of your post. But yours was a disingenuous attack, because his post was at 4:18; thus, BEFORE your post at 4:44, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, my thread was started at 444, my COMMENT was made at 445, hence I had ALREADY started the thread I mentioned in the comment. How hard is it for you to understand that 445 comes AFTER 444. Jesus Christ.
No, my thread was started at 444, my COMMENT was made at 445, hence I had ALREADY started the thread I mentioned in the comment. How hard is it for you to understand that 445 comes AFTER 444. Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your intent was obvious and your statement was as clear as it was false, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • Old-T
  • 05-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Called out and embarrassed because you can't tell time, the obvious IB fallback is to insult the person who pointed out that he is temporarily challenged.

Right on IB. We wouldn't expect anything less from you.