I'm a woman and I want a Happy Ending Too!

PM sent
All these dudes around here and you all want to PAY for it??

OK, whenever you're ready...but you gotta pass my screening.

And no extras....
All these dudes around here and you all want to PAY for it??

OK, whenever you're ready...but you gotta pass my screening.

And no extras.... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Right? Although it seems she is seeking a woman to provide her the happy ending! If she wanted a dude, she could, well, just walk outside and hail one of us down.

That said, to the OP, I have several lesbian (full on, not bi) that would be glad to provide the happy ending after I/we massage you. Of course, as would I, but male doesn't seem to be what you are looking for! HAHAHA! All it takes is a PM to get this arranged!!!
I find it hot for a lady to be in the hobby. Yeah I want to know to if you find something please.
Craigslist w4w !
actually.... there are many AMP that cater to ladies, i go to them often when i can't find a lady i want to see in the moment... and they do very well it's just hard to communicate Originally Posted by !VI!
O_o
I just want to find someone who can massage my ass.
Raises hand (:
I just want to find someone who can massage my ass. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I could see a scenario where I give massages.

Sometimes it's fun just to feel a woman up. What better way to do it than a massage.
try andria chase
Massaging my atf fbsm provider was the best part of our sessions, it really got her going. Been looking for that type of interactive session since she retired.
Sweetstacy sent you a pm....I do offer body rubs and have a massage table.....
I have another problem now.... I don't have any "street cred"!

So now I must be police or some shit so even a really hot chick I saw that had EXACTLY what I was looking for is scared to do anything.... [pouting with a tear over here...can you see it?]

This is soon frustrating!!! Why is this so hard???? I want big natural boobies in my mouth...and a massage too.... UGH
We all started the same way although I don't know if Sherry of DFW goes both ways lol
I just want to find someone who can massage my ass. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I can do that (quite well, actually) and I'm right across the street ;-)